Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will the game tonight be on a local station?

mightisright

Hey everybody! Stoked about the game! Will it be on a local station? I don't have NFL network. Is there a way to watch the game if not? Thanks!

Sorry if this is already a topic, I couldn't find it anywhere after a quick scroll through the topics. I didn't see anything on the main site either, but it's so jam packed with stuff I could have missed it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Just what I wanted to hear! When I went to TVguide and checked the listings it wasn't on local channels so I was in a mild state of panic!

Umm. Maybe I'm wrong but I think he meant it would re-air late night tonight (if even that...). Pretty sure NFLN has a monopoly on Thursday games. I got Directtv this year because of their promo: all games etc, I love it. NFLN settled recently with comcast and TW. Maybe you should call your provider and see how much it is but as far as it being on local tv, I wouldn't bank on it.

NEVERMIND. JBurton is right. My guide shows it locally, too. My bad

Aw dude, way to burst my bubble! :P Don't have a provider, just local tv and download whatver else I want to watch the day after it airs. I'm gonna be so bummed if there's no way to watch this game! I'm sure not everybody has NFL network. So how do you all watch the gamesThanks for helping me out, that's why I love this site. Everybody's so nice!

Edited by Nadine
Please do not skirt the profanity filter, also don't talk about streaming!

Aw dude, way to burst my bubble! :P Don't have a provider, just local tv and download whatver else I want to watch the day after it airs. I'm gonna be so bummed if there's no way to watch this game! I'm sure not everybody has NFL network. So how do you all watch the games Thanks for helping me out, that's why I love this site. Everybody's so nice!

I went through like 6 seasons of living in Ohio and listening to games that weren't televised. It was awful lol. But yeah, it definitely shows on the guide as being played locally live. 8 P.M. Edited by Nadine
quoted profanity

WTHR the nfl lets local TV stations pick up rights to games on cable because not everyone in America has cable but wants to watch their team. Plus it makes a little extra money for the NFL. They have been doing this for years even back when espn had the Sunday night football game. Smart move by the NFL.

I went through like 6 seasons of living in Ohio and listening to games that weren't televised. It was awful lol. But yeah, it definitely shows on the guide as being played locally live. 8 P.M.

Right On... I lived in Columbus all through the 90's and I went to sports bars for most of them. Listened to the rest.

I miss the sports bar atmosphere, but it is a lot nicer to watch at home with all the new toys available today.

I miss the sports bar atmosphere

That's why I always go out. You get to know everyone there, and you can have a really good time. Plus, I'm within walking distance of one of the best sports bars I've ever been to. And they have the little wireless boxes so you can listen to the game wherever you sit.

That's why I always go out. You get to know everyone there, and you can have a really good time. Plus, I'm within walking distance of one of the best sports bars I've ever been to. And they have the little wireless boxes so you can listen to the game wherever you sit.

YEESSSS those are the best... Get to see and HEAR the play by play... Sadly back in the 90's not everyone had them.

YEESSSS those are the best... Get to see and HEAR the play by play... Sadly back in the 90's not everyone had them.

You would love the place I go to. About 60 nice big LCD's, good food, beautiful waitresses/bartenders, lots of passionate fans. I've been to countless sports bars since the late 80's, and this one is in my top 3.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, November 11, 2012 - illegal stream
Hidden by shecolt, November 11, 2012 - illegal stream

Aw dude, way to burst my bubble! :P Don't have a provider, just local tv and download whatver else I want to watch the day after it airs. I'm gonna be so bummed if there's no way to watch this game! I'm sure not everybody has NFL network. So how do you all watch the gamesThanks for helping me out, that's why I love this site. Everybody's so nice!

NO STREAMING TALK.eu

Just make sure that you don't click on any pop ups or anything.

The Browns game is the only other week I haven't had to use it, so I'm happy.