Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad we saw a Corner that was aggressive tonight, dont know how many times I said it or will say it going forward but Powers is a Cover 2 come up and make the tackle type of Corner who doesn't take very many risks, I can live with a Corner getting beat if he takes risks, it beats a slow methodical drive where a receiver makes catch after catch which leads to a slow death

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Yeah, true.

Thanks for coming out to the forum tonight, folks. Nothing like watching a prime time Colts game with the friends on the forum! Have a great Friday and a great weekend, everyone!