Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

607 posts in this topic

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice

Im glad we saw a Corner that was aggressive tonight, dont know how many times I said it or will say it going forward but Powers is a Cover 2 come up and make the tackle type of Corner who doesn't take very many risks, I can live with a Corner getting beat if he takes risks, it beats a slow methodical drive where a receiver makes catch after catch which leads to a slow death

All game I was wondering what happened to Blackmon. I thought he had left the game with an injury or something, I barely heard his name at all. 3 receptions for 25 yards for the highest selected receiver in the draft against a depleted secondary. Nice

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Well, when you have a quarterback like Gabbert and a Running back like Jones-Drew running it as much as he does... there is a good chance the numbers won't be that big. At least not this year.

Yeah, true.

Thanks for coming out to the forum tonight, folks. Nothing like watching a prime time Colts game with the friends on the forum! Have a great Friday and a great weekend, everyone!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Possible 4th WR Candidate....
      My mention of Hardline is not to say that he HAS to be the guy.      Only that I think he should be seriously considered.   As a 4th WR,  he'll play some.     At some point during a 16 game, 17 week season,  one of the WR's, maybe even two of them,  will have some type of injury that will require them to miss 1-3 games.     A veteran like Hardline would be great to step in.      The situation would NOT be too big for him.    He'd be a pro.    He would not be overwhelmed by the moment as a rookie, or a guy with minimal experience might be.       And, as Superman noted,  his veteran minimum salary is pennies on the dollar.   Hard to me to see him being available after week 1 so we don't have to guarantee his salary.     So,  maybe it's someone else.....    I'd like a guy who has been there, and done that.    How has been successful.   Who has some size,  say at least 6'1" and preferably taller.     A veteran who can help teach the younger guys like Dorsett.     Someone good in the locker room.   I think Hartline should be considered.     But if not him,  then perhaps someone similar to him if that someone is available.  
    • Cardinals , Cubs and all MLB 2016
      What a game  Now I remember why I cannot listen to a Cardinal Radio Broadcast
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      100-60 after 3 quarters.......very, very embarassing
    • Let's talk UDFA: Tevaun Smith
      Lol I was about to quote krunk and tell him shhhhh that may be the next discussion lol. I was going to open it up with him but I chose smith instead. Maybe I'll start and do all the WR then move to RB etc. But I am planning on doing it
    • Let's talk UDFA: Tevaun Smith
      I don't disagree with that -- he's got the athletic ability and the size, but his hands and route-running are suspect.  Hopefully he can be coached to improve in those areas..... not to be a jerk, but this topic is about Tevaun Smith, hopefully we can discuss McKay in a future thread if the OP continues this type of thing.
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      When I first saw this thread, I thought I was late to the party, but then I saw that this thread has been going since 2012.   I'm still late to the party, but story of my life.  I joined in 2015, but have been a Colts fan since I was a kid.   My first Colts memory is getting a hat signed by Quentin Coryatt at training camp, and that same year almost going to the SB.   My favorite Colts memory is beating the Pats to get to the SB in 2006.   Favorite Colts:   1. Peyton Manning 2. Marvin Harrison 3. Reggie Wayne 4. Dallas Clark 5. Brandon Stokely   Needless to say, Peyton (#1) and everyone he threw the ball to (#2-5) won me many, many fantasy football games, and are my guys for eternity.   You might assume from my top 5 Colts that I am a "new-age" "fairweather" fan who only likes offense and points.  You are wrong.  I am grateful for the offensive Renaissance in Indy, but Defense is my passion.  My secret top 5 Colts: Bob Sanders, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Gary Brackett.   I want Henry Anderson to help lead a Defensive Renaissance in Indy.  Luck and TY are great, and I hope the OLine is outstanding, but the D is the Key.
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hey guys,   I have been posting for probably a year or so now.  I reside in Brazil, IN, which is about 20 minutes East of Terre Haute on I-70.  I'm 28 years old and have been a Colts fan since Harbaugh days, but really started following and rooting hard for them after they drafted Manning in 98.  I love our team and my family and I make sure we are ready to rock for every game.  We always have viewing parties at my father-in-laws or my house and are known to holler and scream at the TV!  Hope all is well with all of you, and GO COLTS!
  • Members

• JRnINDY

JRnINDY 158

• Boiler_Colt

Boiler_Colt 1,088

• BProland85

BProland85 817

• TJ14

TJ14 34

• twfish

twfish 447

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 428

• IrishColt22

IrishColt22 49

• AndyColt

AndyColt 23

• dw49

dw49 2,115

• FeedCrief

FeedCrief 155

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.