Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Jaguars Thursday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans :) NFL's Salute To The Military Service weekend begins tonight as our 5-3 Indianapolis Colts seek to avenge their earlier loss to the 1-6 Jaguars as they play the rematch in Jacksonville. Jags earned their first and only win over the Colts earlier this season, and seek for the sweep in front of a national cable audience tonight. Colts in contrast will try to win their third game in a row. If the Colts prevail to win, and if the Chicago Bears win over the Houston Texans later on Sunday Night Football, Both Houston and Indianapolis can possibly close the gap to one game in the AFC South standings at 7-2 and 6-3 respectively.

Colts and the Jaguars are also both overcoming, and adjusting from their short practice week, to accomodate for tonight's NFL Network's weekly Thursday Night Football coverage.

Jacksonville earlier defeated Indianapolis in Week 3 of the 2012 season, defeating the Colts 22-17 at LOS . Colts scoring including two touchdown passes from Andrew Luck, one 40-yard pass to T.Y. Hilton, and a 4-yard TD pass to Mewelde Moore, and an Adam Vineteiri 37-yard field goal. Jaguars however won the game with three Josh Scobee field goals from 47, 44, and 26 yards, a 59-yard YD run from Maurice Jones-Drew, and a Blaine Gabbert 80-yd TD pass to Cecil Shorts. Gabbert completed 10 of 21 in his passes with a touckdown, while the Colts Andrew Luck was more productive on the field, completing 22 of his 46 pass attempts for 313 yards, two touchdowns, and one INT.

Tonight is the 23rd regular season meeting between the Colts and the Jaguars, with the Colts leading 15 games to 7. Colts and Jaguars rivalry began when the Colts defeated the Jags 41-31 at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium (now EverBankField) during the Jags inaurgual season back on December 10, 1995. Jacksonville also has won three of the last four regular season game between the teams.

Colts last regular season win over the Jaguars was 34-24 win occured back on December 19, 2010. Highlights from that game included two Peyton Manning touchdown passes to Austin Collie at 7 and 27 yards. Colts linebacker Tyjuan Hagler sealed the game, returning a failed onside kick 41 yards for the touchdown.

Brad Nessler and Mike Mayock are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter Alex Flanagan, for The NFL Network, simulcast live both online on the internet, and on national cable, on The NFL Network.

Bob Lamey, our 'Voice Of The Colts," and Will Wolford will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis, along with sideline reporter Kevin Lee, simulcast on flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM, and WLHK Country 97.1FM, and the Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

Sunny and clear skies at 58 degrees is the local forecast for the 8:20PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff at EverBank Field in JAcksonville, Florida, along with 57% humidity, 10% precipitation, and very mild northern winds at 5 miles per hour.

Colts are wearing their matching white jerseys and pants, while the host Jaguars are wearing their matching black jerseys and pants.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Jaguars. Stay both Chuck Strong and Colts Strong, win your sixth game in 2012, before Veteran's Day weekend, and GO COLTS! :D:cheer::jump::helmet::coltshelmet::coltslogo::coltshorse::coltsfb::colts::1colts: :pass: :coltslogo::cheer:

Colts @ Jaguars NFL Network Online Links. Game Coverage Begins at 8:00PM Eastern Standard Time.

http://www.nflnetwork.com/qs/tnf/index.jsp

http://www.nflnetwor...n=TNFXtra_GC_CP

http://www.nflcom/nftnetwork/

Colts @ Jaguars Detailed Thursday Night Football Game Notes On Adobe PDF:

http://prod.static.c...lease-reg10.pdf

Colts @ Jaguars Pregame Injury Reports:

http://www.colts.com...ury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.c...ury-report.html

Colts @ Jaguars NFL Gamecenter:

http://www.nfl.com/g...w@menu=gameinfo

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one is on NFL Network! I like Mike Mayock's knowledge of the game.....just not a huge fan of the NFL Network.....just me I guess. I will have Bob Lamey blaring......TV turned to mute......

I personally love the delay between TV and radio. You can listen to what is actual play-by-play, analyze the play on television, and then review any replays. I used to do it with two different TVs.......I know I am :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: NUTS!

MJD is out, but we cannot let down. We have been surprised by new running backs before....one's name was MJD......:)

Thank you as always to LucasOilStadium for giving us a great game day thread (Even if it is Thursday :) ) I am with you LOS......no injuries...on both sides...and go COLTS! :applause: :applause: :applause: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rock: :rock: :rock:

NO injuries

This alone is noteworthy. Great to see that our team is healthy! Here's to a win tonight and an improvement on our playoff chances! Second in the division isn't too bad for a team with tons of rookies and unknown guys all over the place. Especially in a division that boasts three of the league's best running backs. Well done, boys. Keep fighting!

This one is on NFL Network! I like Mike Mayock's knowledge of the game.....just not a huge fan of the NFL Network.....just me I guess. I will have Bob Lamey blaring......TV turned to mute......

I personally love the delay between TV and radio. You can listen to what is actual play-by-play, analyze the play on television, and then review any replays. I used to do it with two different TVs.......I know I am :coltslogo: :coltslogo: :coltslogo: NUTS!

MJD is out, but we cannot let down. We have been surprised by new running backs before....one's name was MJD...... :)

Thank you as always to LucasOilStadium for giving us a great game day thread (Even if it is Thursday :) ) I am with you LOS......no injuries...on both sides...and go COLTS! :applause: :applause: :applause: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Glad I came back to read the great preview!!! Love it LOS!!!!! Thank you!!!!

This alone is noteworthy. Great to see that our team is healthy! Here's to a win tonight and an improvement on our playoff chances! Second in the division isn't too bad for a team with tons of rookies and unknown guys all over the place. Especially in a division that boasts three of the league's best running backs. Well done, boys. Keep fighting!

I think it means hope there's no new injuries. Davis, Powers, and Fleener are out.

Anyone watching this ridiculous debate over which QB to start a franchise with on NFL Network?

1. Rich Eisen: Running is not part of Andrew Luck's game, unlike RG3.

FALSE. He doesn't run as much, but he has 3 rushing TDs already, and a very good first down percentage, which is what you want from a QB when he runs. He's pretty fast too.

2. Kurt Warner: RG3 can't make plays from the pocket, unlike Luck.

FALSE. Griffin has been very good throwing the ball from the pocket when he's gotten protection.

3. Deion Sanders: I want a playmaker on my team, since it will be a newly built team, and I want a QB who can make plays even with a bad running game and inconsistent offensive line. RG3 can do that, Luck can't.

FALSE. Have you watched a Colts game this year?

Anyone watching this ridiculous debate over which QB to start a franchise with on NFL Network?

FALSE. He doesn't run as much, but he has 3 rushing TDs already, and a very good first down percentage, which is what you want from a QB when he runs. He's pretty fast too.

FALSE. Griffin has been very good throwing the ball from the pocket when he's gotten protection.

3. Deion Sanders: I want a playmaker on my team, since it will be a newly built team, and I want a QB who can make plays even with a bad running game and inconsistent offensive line. RG3 can do that, Luck can't.

Opinions can very BUT these statements are flatout wrong. Seriously im embarrassed for them, they sound amateurs and don't actually watch games. Engage :facepalm:

Satele, Justice and Brown are game time decisions......Stay with Shipley BA! Ballard and Carter are fine...rest Brown....Sowell is scary for Justice if he cannot go....Mathis wants to go....but maybe that back is just too sore.....Need Jerry Hughes to step up....big game. :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe:

Opinions can very BUT these statements are flatout wrong. Seriously im embarrassed for them, they sound amateurs and don't actually watch games. Engage :facepalm:

I'm surprised at that. Warner usually gives good advice. Eisen isn't really much of an analyst, I see him as more of just the host. As for Prime, he's Prime. He's almost as bad as Irvin

I'm surprised at that. Warner usually gives good advice. Eisen isn't really much of an analyst, I see him as more of just the host. As for Prime, he's Prime. He's almost as bad as Irvin

Primetime is much worse., Irvin trust to give deep knowledge of the game, sometimes he succeeds. Prime is all flash. But yeah I agree.

Primetime is much worse., Irvin trust to give deep knowledge of the game, sometimes he succeeds. Prime is all flash. But yeah I agree.

Irvin is the biggest Cowboys homer in the world! It's ridiculous. In my opinion, it gets in the way of his ability to analyze games. He always predicts Romo to have huge games and the Cowboys to win. Even the other guys on NFL Gameday make fun of him for it

Irvin is the biggest Cowboys homer in the world! It's ridiculous. In my opinion, it gets in the way of his ability to analyze games. He always predicts Romo to have huge games and the Cowboys to win. Even the other guys on NFL Gameday make fun of him for it

As Rick James once said, " Cocainez a heck of a drug!"