Brown, Donald RB Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable

Davis, Vontae CB Knee DNP DNP DNP Out

Fleener, Coby TE Shoulder DNP DNP DNP Out

Freeney, Dwight OLB Ankle FP FP FP probable

Justice, Winston T Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable

Mathis, Robert OLB Back DNP DNP DNP questionable

Powers, Jerraud CB Toe DNP DNP DNP Out

Satele, Samson C Back DNP DNP DNP questionable

Anyone know if Mathis is going to play? Or for that matter any of the Questionable players?

There are five Colts that did make the trip but are considered questionable to play tonight, including Brown (knee), Mathis (back) offensive lineman Winston Justice (knee), wide receiver Donnie Avery (hip) and center Samson Satele (back).

via http://www.thenflinjuryreport.com/2012/11/colts-injury-report-donald-brown-vontae.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Name Position Injury Mon. Tue. Wed. Game Status

Angerer, Pat ILB Foot FP FP FP probable

Avery, Donnie WR Hip DNP FP FP questionable

Brown, Donald RB Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable

Davis, Vontae CB Knee DNP DNP DNP Out

Fleener, Coby TE Shoulder DNP DNP DNP Out

Freeney, Dwight OLB Ankle FP FP FP probable

Justice, Winston T Knee DNP DNP DNP questionable

Mathis, Robert OLB Back DNP DNP DNP questionable

Powers, Jerraud CB Toe DNP DNP DNP Out

Satele, Samson C Back DNP DNP DNP questionable

Anyone know if Mathis is going to play? Or for that matter any of the Questionable players?

Mike Chappell made it sound as if the six injured this past Sunday would not play or be a game time decision.

I read that Powers is out....Satele should sit and let Shipley beat up the Jags.....I personally would rest any questionable player......unless it is an emergency. Mathis is the exception....if he says he can go...let him give it a try! :)

actually im right there with you. between him and davis im glad their both out. Davis im starting to feel was a waste of our 2nd pick. we could have gotten talib for alot less from the bucs.

Its odd to pass judgement on Davis when he's been hurt..and I hope those who are not unhappy with Powers being out can say the same at 11 p.m. tonight

Anyone who is Questionable or Probable, WILL Play tonight. Questionable may be Limited, but they will Play

No..folks who did not practice at all are probably oput...

Donnie Avery is questionable but he practiced..so you're right about him...

but Donald Brown, Sam Satele, Robert Mathis, for example, didnt practice...all week....??

I'd sit them...we have 9 days off after the game

No....that makes no sense....

....Davis is a starting corner......the caliber of which you dont know you can get with a 2nd rounder...NEXT YEAR..

right now...we're in a playoff race.....We didnt give away players for him so what are we missing?

OUM, you and I usually agree on a lot of things. And I can see where you are coming from, but who are our starting corners tonight? I'm pretty sure that Davis is not one of them, and he wasn't the previous game either, right? So far, we've given up something tangible ( a second round draft pick) for very little in return. That's the point that I'm making.

It could all change if he comes back and plays really well, but given the data that we have, I stand by what I have said.

Only Powers, Davis, and Fleener didnt make the trip to Jacksonville so everybody else has a good chance to play

guys have traveled and not played before. It's probably a game time call on all of them that are questionable which is the way it's supposed to be if you are queationable. Honest injury reports from the colts is a strange thing to see.

Man, bottom line is that we have enough "Healthy" Players to beat the Jags. Whether Mathis & everyone else who is "Questionable" plays is up to them & Arians. But all the Healthy players we have, we'll be Fine.

PS: My BOLD Prediction for Tonight......... Zibikowski has a Breakout Game (I'll stick by this)

Davis hasn't played enough to pass judgement. Talib is an 8 game rental. I don't see any of the players who dnp to see anytime tonight. Unfortunately :(

davis has bin solid in coverage and tackling while playing hes bin hurt but mostly from tackling people talib we can sign at end of season if we want him

powers is the only cb on our team with an int

Well probably because there was 1 time when he got burned, the QB under-threw..

Just because he got 1 INT more then everyone else doesn't make him any good, he gets burned on everyplay. and receiver got what 95% REC vs him?

I can't believe you guys are Downplaying Davis. Freeman injured him, that's not his Fault his OWN Teammate took him out. Davis is our BEST CB hands down no arguments. Spending the 2nd Round Pick was worth it, & if he plays next week vs NE..... I see him having a Good Game. He's due for it since he missed the MIA Game (The Game I predicted he'd Break Out on)