Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smonroe

Question of the Night

11 posts in this topic

With apologies to SB41champs for trespassing on his turf...

Will tonight be Justin Blackmon's coming out party?

The Colts pass defense was bad to begin with and now we're playing with "next, next, and next men up". Plus Mathis may not play and DFree still isn't 100%.

Also, who will cover Lewis?

It very possibly could be a rough game for our passing defense. Our corners, linebackers, and safeties are susceptible to being picked on

i gotta agree, i think this will be a night butler shines. especially if they keep trying to go to blackmon.

Well according to some people in the Chat when we played MIA Sunday. When Powers got Injured & left, our Pass D became better. I didn't see the game, so I can't confirm this on my part, but this is just what I say being said in the Chat. So maybe not having Powers isn't so Bad. I'm sure Butler understands this is a Big Game for him, & I'm sure Manusky has informed the Defense that we are THIN in the Secondary & will be calling Plays to turn that Negative, into a Positive

1 person likes this

Nope, Blackmon can't be good without someone good throwing to him.

1 person likes this

Butler will do just fine.

Blackmon will probably be drunk anyways....................too soon?

Butler will do just fine.

Blackmon will probably be drunk anyways....................too soon?

If you played for Jacksonville wouldn't you drink too? ;)

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Excellent question. I believe the guy is a fraud.
    • Ryan to me is the epitome of a spoiled rich, Olympic athlete who doesn't believe that normal rules of society & codes of conduct apply to him. He should not have gotten drunk, ransacked a gas station bathroom in Rio, or lied to the police, which embarrassed himself, his sports colleagues, his sponsors, & his country.    Was Mr. Lochte shaken down for an illegal bribe from what he thought was a local police officer? Maybe. I will give him some latitude here since most visitors in a foreign land have no idea what law enforcement officers typically wear uniform wise & if Ryan believed the man was a cop & paid him some money, I could see how that would confuse a celebrity to comply with what looks like an authority figure, especially if you are intoxicated on top of it.    Was it a stupid thing to do? Yes. Should he have lost endorsement deals over this? Yes, because his foolishness overshadowed all the winning US athletes achieved there winning prestigious medals & you have to conduct yourself in a dignified & professional matter when you represent your homeland abroad in the public eye.    Is Mr. Lochte the devil? No, of course not, but lying to authorities comes with a heavy price as an Olympic athlete as it should & you have to be sincere when you show contrition for your actions meaning no smirking, laughing, or joking when you apologize & explain how you know now what you did was a mistake & a gross error in judgment that cannot be tolerated under any circumstances whatsoever.    Will he ever swim professionally again in the Olympics? No. Do I feel sorry for him? No. But SW1, he was drunk where's your compassion? To that I say this, I'm sure all participants in Rio were briefed on how to carry themselves, what to expect there, & what to not do as athletes representing America; & he chose to ignore those helpful guidelines willingly. He should have known better.    Should Ryan be ridiculed about this behavior in Rio for the rest of his life? No, that's just cruel, & I do wish him future success away from the pool later in life. However, he never swims for the USA ever again in the Olympics. That's my position on the whole situation.  
    • I would say Indy should just wait until cuts and claim player help at CB, RB, and OLB.
    • Fingers crossed that this signing works out like the last minute Mike Adams signing that most people thought was a waste of time because of his age.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.