Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smonroe

Question of the Night

11 posts in this topic

With apologies to SB41champs for trespassing on his turf...

Will tonight be Justin Blackmon's coming out party?

The Colts pass defense was bad to begin with and now we're playing with "next, next, and next men up". Plus Mathis may not play and DFree still isn't 100%.

Also, who will cover Lewis?

I just hope we get a W. This will be our 2nd Road Win of the Year

It very possibly could be a rough game for our passing defense. Our corners, linebackers, and safeties are susceptible to being picked on

i gotta agree, i think this will be a night butler shines. especially if they keep trying to go to blackmon.

Well according to some people in the Chat when we played MIA Sunday. When Powers got Injured & left, our Pass D became better. I didn't see the game, so I can't confirm this on my part, but this is just what I say being said in the Chat. So maybe not having Powers isn't so Bad. I'm sure Butler understands this is a Big Game for him, & I'm sure Manusky has informed the Defense that we are THIN in the Secondary & will be calling Plays to turn that Negative, into a Positive

1 person likes this

Nope, Blackmon can't be good without someone good throwing to him.

1 person likes this

Butler will do just fine.

Blackmon will probably be drunk anyways....................too soon?

Butler will do just fine.

Blackmon will probably be drunk anyways....................too soon?

If you played for Jacksonville wouldn't you drink too? ;)

1 person likes this