Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

9-year-old girl schools the boys in football

BayAreaBronco

Sorry this is not NFL. but I thought this video was awesome/cute. She is quite a player:

http://www.broncosra...rticle=10556006

BAB,

That is 1 tough female hombre there. Excellent vision, superb speed, lightning fast capacity to hit the hole, delivers the wood like a sledge hammer, & she seems to handle tackles & collisions extremely well.

John Elway, keep her number handy okay. The Denver Broncos could always use a premier RB right? 2 time SB Broncos Champion RB Terrell Davis would be pretty impressed with her moxy & overall performance level. ;) :thmup:

Thanks for posting this my friend! :rock::td: :disco:

BAB,

That is 1 tough female hombre there. Excellent vision, superb speed, lightning fast capacity to hit the hole, delivers the wood like a sledge hammer, & she seems to handle tackles & collisions extremely well.

John Elway, keep her number handy okay. The Denver Broncos could always use a premier RB right? 2 time SB Broncos Champion RB Terrell Davis would be pretty impressed with her moxy & overall performance level. ;) :thmup:

Thanks for posting this my friend! :rock::td: :disco:

lmao Yeah, and I was thinking she should go to Oregon to prepare for the NFL! She'll fit in nicely there :D

Saw this 4 times yesterday and it never got old.

Showed it to my wife and two daughters (toddlers), but I still won't let my girls play Football.

But darn is she impressive and I'm not joking when I say scouts will be interested in that speed.

"gotta watch film because you can't not know about her going into a game" - ESPN commentator.

Not to burst anyones bubble, but shes 9 years old. I think its awesome that she's performing well on the field against her competition, but the game changes as people start getting larger. I had a girl on my team in youth football, she was better than most of the guys, but if you think females are going to be able to make their way into the NFL, especially at a position like RB...well im not so convinced. Anyone under 210 lbs or so in the NFL is basically considered little, so you aren't going to find too many females that can put on that kind of mass and still move at an elite speed.

We could very well one day see a WNFL though, but I'm not so sure that female's biological makeup would allow them to compete on an NFL field with 250+lb men flying around and tackling them. Who knows, could be wrong though.. that would be quite a day if someone could pull it off!