Photo

9-year-old girl schools the boys in football

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 BayAreaBronco

BayAreaBronco
  • 590 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Sorry this is not NFL. but I thought this video was awesome/cute. She is quite a player:
http://www.broncosra...rticle=10556006

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13743 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

Sorry this is not NFL. but I thought this video was awesome/cute. She is quite a player:
http://www.broncosra...rticle=10556006

BAB,

That is 1 tough female hombre there. Excellent vision, superb speed, lightning fast capacity to hit the hole, delivers the wood like a sledge hammer, & she seems to handle tackles & collisions extremely well.

John Elway, keep her number handy okay. The Denver Broncos could always use a premier RB right? 2 time SB Broncos Champion RB Terrell Davis would be pretty impressed with her moxy & overall performance level. ;) :thmup:

Thanks for posting this my friend! :rock: :td: :disco:
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#3 BayAreaBronco

BayAreaBronco
  • 590 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

BAB,

That is 1 tough female hombre there. Excellent vision, superb speed, lightning fast capacity to hit the hole, delivers the wood like a sledge hammer, & she seems to handle tackles & collisions extremely well.

John Elway, keep her number handy okay. The Denver Broncos could always use a premier RB right? 2 time SB Broncos Champion RB Terrell Davis would be pretty impressed with her moxy & overall performance level. ;) :thmup:

Thanks for posting this my friend! :rock: :td: :disco:

lmao Yeah, and I was thinking she should go to Oregon to prepare for the NFL! She'll fit in nicely there :D

#4 DILLIGAFER

DILLIGAFER
  • Banned
  • 2154 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

OMG, she is my hero! That will be my little girl one day I hope. Whoever said girls cant play needs their head examined.

#5 Poster X

Poster X
  • Banned
  • 5099 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

We should sign her immediately... Or is that against the rules?

Behold the power of the Butter Butler.

#6 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 17686 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

They need to get that little momma into soccer before somebody breaks her into 5 pieces

#7 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1655 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

Wonder if that's a travel / competitive league or if its recreational and furrther if its the later how many parents are upset their kids aren't getting any ball touches?

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

#8 BleedingBlue

BleedingBlue
  • 1010 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:37 PM

Saw this 4 times yesterday and it never got old.
Showed it to my wife and two daughters (toddlers), but I still won't let my girls play Football.

But darn is she impressive and I'm not joking when I say scouts will be interested in that speed.

"gotta watch film because you can't not know about her going into a game" - ESPN commentator.
Calvin Johnson drops 2 passes in the 4th Quarter? Really?

#9 JerodMayo51

JerodMayo51
  • 743 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

Not to burst anyones bubble, but shes 9 years old. I think its awesome that she's performing well on the field against her competition, but the game changes as people start getting larger. I had a girl on my team in youth football, she was better than most of the guys, but if you think females are going to be able to make their way into the NFL, especially at a position like RB...well im not so convinced. Anyone under 210 lbs or so in the NFL is basically considered little, so you aren't going to find too many females that can put on that kind of mass and still move at an elite speed.

We could very well one day see a WNFL though, but I'm not so sure that female's biological makeup would allow them to compete on an NFL field with 250+lb men flying around and tackling them. Who knows, could be wrong though.. that would be quite a day if someone could pull it off!

#10 BleedingBlue

BleedingBlue
  • 1010 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:07 PM

^ thanks captain obvious.
Calvin Johnson drops 2 passes in the 4th Quarter? Really?

#11 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1974 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I saw this yesterday..the girl can flat out fly..she's amazing to watch...

Kinda reminds me of a real life Rudy Huxtable...(from the Cosby Show years back)

Marcus Mariota....Heisman Watch (Oregon 6-1) QBR 191.0

Week 7 vs  Washington passing: 24-33, 336 yards, 2TD's, 7 carries, -1 net yards. 0 TD's (sacked 3 times)

2014 stats after 7 games 132-188 (70.20%) 1,957 yards, 19TD's, 0 INT,  YPC 10.4, 56 rushes, 289 net yards. (18 sacks for -97 yards) 5TD's 1 rec. 26yrds 1TD

#12 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1655 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

But darn is she impressive and I'm not joking when I say scouts will be interested in that speed.

lmao - yes scouts are out lining up to look at 9 year old players - geeesh!

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

#13 JerodMayo51

JerodMayo51
  • 743 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

It will be fun to watch her progression and see how she does when her opponents can actually tackle

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (7)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how great of a year Aaron Rodgers is having?

Show comments (6)
View All Updates