Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BayAreaBronco

9-year-old girl schools the boys in football

13 posts in this topic

IND_The Catch_728x90

Sorry this is not NFL. but I thought this video was awesome/cute. She is quite a player:

http://www.broncosra...rticle=10556006

BAB,

That is 1 tough female hombre there. Excellent vision, superb speed, lightning fast capacity to hit the hole, delivers the wood like a sledge hammer, & she seems to handle tackles & collisions extremely well.

John Elway, keep her number handy okay. The Denver Broncos could always use a premier RB right? 2 time SB Broncos Champion RB Terrell Davis would be pretty impressed with her moxy & overall performance level. ;) :thmup:

Thanks for posting this my friend! :rock::td: :disco:

1 person likes this

BAB,

That is 1 tough female hombre there. Excellent vision, superb speed, lightning fast capacity to hit the hole, delivers the wood like a sledge hammer, & she seems to handle tackles & collisions extremely well.

John Elway, keep her number handy okay. The Denver Broncos could always use a premier RB right? 2 time SB Broncos Champion RB Terrell Davis would be pretty impressed with her moxy & overall performance level. ;) :thmup:

Thanks for posting this my friend! :rock::td: :disco:

lmao Yeah, and I was thinking she should go to Oregon to prepare for the NFL! She'll fit in nicely there :D

1 person likes this

OMG, she is my hero! That will be my little girl one day I hope. Whoever said girls cant play needs their head examined.

We should sign her immediately... Or is that against the rules?

1 person likes this

They need to get that little momma into soccer before somebody breaks her into 5 pieces

Wonder if that's a travel / competitive league or if its recreational and furrther if its the later how many parents are upset their kids aren't getting any ball touches?

Saw this 4 times yesterday and it never got old.

Showed it to my wife and two daughters (toddlers), but I still won't let my girls play Football.

But darn is she impressive and I'm not joking when I say scouts will be interested in that speed.

"gotta watch film because you can't not know about her going into a game" - ESPN commentator.

Not to burst anyones bubble, but shes 9 years old. I think its awesome that she's performing well on the field against her competition, but the game changes as people start getting larger. I had a girl on my team in youth football, she was better than most of the guys, but if you think females are going to be able to make their way into the NFL, especially at a position like RB...well im not so convinced. Anyone under 210 lbs or so in the NFL is basically considered little, so you aren't going to find too many females that can put on that kind of mass and still move at an elite speed.

We could very well one day see a WNFL though, but I'm not so sure that female's biological makeup would allow them to compete on an NFL field with 250+lb men flying around and tackling them. Who knows, could be wrong though.. that would be quite a day if someone could pull it off!

I saw this yesterday..the girl can flat out fly..she's amazing to watch...

Kinda reminds me of a real life Rudy Huxtable...(from the Cosby Show years back)

But darn is she impressive and I'm not joking when I say scouts will be interested in that speed.

lmao - yes scouts are out lining up to look at 9 year old players - geeesh!

It will be fun to watch her progression and see how she does when her opponents can actually tackle

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Do yourselves a favor
      Got nfl ticket in 1998. Have all games on dvd after that.  Have maybe 3 - 4 games a year b4 that (i'm in pa) i love to re-live games in offseason. have some harbaugh, jeff george, dickerson, games in the AFC East. Some all-timers on opposition oo.  Barry sanders, marino, lway, montana. always find something cool or that i forgot when i watch an older game.
    • Peyton vs reggie miller
      I just wished Reggie showed up morein the NBA Finals vs the Lakers. They managed to mess him up with Robert Horry, that long armed defender.     In the NBA, free agency (which is dictated by market too) is a bigger factor than the draft. In the NFL, due to salary cap reasons, the draft is a bigger factor, IMO. But you don't have one guy touching the ball all the time like a QB. Peyton was like a point guard that could also shoot at a high level, think of it like that. His chances to shine were far more by touching the ball every time he was on the field. So this could be a case of apples to oranges comparison.   However, the Hoosier state has always been a basketball state, so Reggie's contributions, as significant as they may be, did not make the Hoosier state fall in love with basketball any more than it already had. But with Peyton, he did change the dynamic of how football is viewed in the Hoosier state. By virtue of that, he had a better impact.
    • Under the Radar Profile: Karl Joseph, FS WVU
      I'm not sure which safety would have a first round grade, or even a grade high enough that taking him in the first would be justifiable. Maybe Cash could creep into the first to a team like the Panthers at the end of the first.
    • 2016 Hall-of-Famers
      the farve comparison is silly. Go back and read what he said.
    • Under the Radar Profile: Deion Jones,LB LSU
      This is my 2nd installment of the under the radar prospect topics. I think I'll start keeping track of previous topics and may start providing links to them.   Previous Prospects: 1. Karl Joseph, S WVU     Todays prospect is: Deion Jones, LB LSU   Size: Listed at 6'1", 219 pounds   Games Watched: vs, Alabama, Eastern Michigan, Florida. All 2015   Strengths: The first thing you'll notice is that he's a tremendous athlete. Flys around the field and covers ground very quickly.  After Smith and Jack, he may be the only other coverage LB. Against Florida he made an INT while matched up against a WR. He breaks on the ball very nicely. He also had a pick 6 against Eastern Michigan where he played good man coverage and read the QB. Shows the ability to diagnose plays and arrives with authority. This is all in 1 year as a starter as he played behind Kwon Alexander. Voted team captain.   Weaknesses: Although he tries to arrive with authority, his inconsistent tackling technique often leads to failed attempts. Against Alabama he somewhat got trucked by Jake Coker on a QB keeper in the red zone because he tried to hit him instead of wrapping him up. Needs to add more functional strength as 2nd level defenders lock onto him and wash him out of the play. Needs to learn how to stack and shed. Will sometimes just run straight into a wall of blockers instead of using his quickness to set himself up. Diagnosis is good but needs to trust his instincts more. Listed at 219 which is really light for a LB.   Pro Comparison: Stephone Anthony although the lazy comparison would be Kwon Alexander. Like Anthony he's a tremendous athlete who can hold up in coverage but needs work in the run game. But he shows coachable flaws and the aggressive attitude you would want in a LB. Anthony I thought was drafted a little too high because he wasn't as much of a force in the box as a guy like Kendricks or Perryman. That's basically how I feel about Jones. But his upside is tremendous, just like Anthony.   Projection: Like Alexander he's listed as an OLB, so projecting him to WILL at the next level is easy. He also has the tools to be a 3 down ILB in a 3-4 as well. He needs work but can be a force on special teams immediately. Alexander went in the 4th round last year and that's where I see Jones. Late 3rd-middle 4th.
  • Topics

• Members

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.