Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Panthers Owner Insults Peyton

supremecoltsfan300

I almost forgot about this, almost. Back during the lock-out, the Panthers Owner Jerry Richardson made quite a few insulting remarks to Peyton.

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2011/2/14/1992919/panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-insults-peyton-manning-incurs-wrath

Here's just a few excerpts:

"And sit there and say dismissively to Manning ‘Do I need to help you read a revenue chart son? Do I need to help break that down for you because I don’t know if you know how to read that?’"

For example, when Manning was talking about player safety, Richardson reportedly said, "What do you know about player safety?"

A little added motivation for Peyton to destroy the Panthers on Sunday :thumb:

I almost forgot about this, almost. Back during the lock-out, the Panthers Owner Jerry Richardson made quite a few insulting remarks to Peyton.

http://www.stampedeb...ng-incurs-wrath

"And sit there and say dismissively to Manning ‘Do I need to help you read a revenue chart son? Do I need to help break that down for you because I don’t know if you know how to read that?’"

For example, when Manning was talking about player safety, Richardson reportedly said, "What do you know about player safety?"

Oh good! It's real smart of him to talk down to Peyton. I'm sure John Fox wants to go in and show off his new team, too. Thanks for the read.

http://www.stampedeb...ng-incurs-wrath

Totally didnt realize it was he who said that, if I remember right where 2 coaches there at the time insulting Peyton or was the # 2 the faact that Brees also was insulted and was 2 players only & not 2 coaches, been a while??

Someone should read a revenue chart for Richardson to see how much money he tied into 2 running backs that are doing nothing this year and all the other players he resigned from his crappy team the previous year.

Well said, my friend!!! In the RBC trend for RBs in the NFL, only a guy like Richardson would sign off on that and to back it up, fire his GM. Well Jerry, you signed those checks, didn't ya? :)

Someone should read a revenue chart for Richardson to see how much money he tied into 2 running backs that are doing nothing this year and all the other players he resigned from his crappy team the previous year.

And as it turns out, Peyton is a better businessman than he is:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/11/peyton-manning-is-the-smartest-businessman-alive.html

Peyton could've embarrassed him badly at that meeting.

" yes I could use your help reading this but you forgot your Bifocals."

" I know a lot about player safety and you need LifeAlert."

" I know more about player safety than you know how to sustain a winning franchise "