•  

Photo

Broncos Vs Panthers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#41 DILLIGAFER

DILLIGAFER
  • Banned
  • 2154 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

go panthers! sorry folks but any nfc win over an afc contender is good for us. you're either a colt or you are the enemy

:facepalm:

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

unless Colts breakdown they R In playoffs,
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

#43 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 5818 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

Posted Image

mine's bigger :yes: if being a colts fan first is wrong, then i don't want to be right

#44 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 13129 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Cam Newton is changing his name to "Fig" as his sophomore "slump" is in actuality his sophomore "showcase". The guy is showing what it is like to be big man on campus and then a loser in the NFL. He is confused and clueless on how to play quarterback NFL style. Meanwhile the guy called "Mr. Manning" hits for number 420 in the TD column making him tied for the #2 spot in career TD's behind the goof that forever ruined his image with a camera, Brett Farve.

Look for the Broncos and Texans in the final plyoff spot for the super bowl.

I was hoping Cam would get Mannng's phone number so maybe he could go visit him in the offseason...

..he needs to talk to vet QBs because they can help him..

Sitting by yourself with a towell on your head when something does wrong sends a terrible message

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      22 Apr
    sb41champs

Make a Point to Do Something This Week to Be a Better Steward of the Earth the Good Lord Blessed Us With !!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates