Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wednesday 's Injury Report heading into Tomorrow Night's Game

TKnight24

Yuck. I know most of those guys are listed as questionable for tomorrow but I have a feeling a good chunk will be out Thursday due to pretty much having an extra bye week after it to be able get healthy. With that said I would expect Freeney to play I think his rest is a product of the injury he's been playing threw and his age. I also feel good about Avery being able to play if he was a full go today in practice. The rest other than Angerer I am not so sure about. Although with Brown they might very well do what they did on Sunday try him early and see how he responds.

We are probably going to be short handed. The good news is that this SHOULD be a game they can get away with being a little short handed in.

Yuck. I know most of those guys are listed as questionable for tomorrow but I have a feeling a good chunk will be out Thursday due to pretty much having an extra bye week after it to be able get healthy. With that said I would expect Freeney to play I think his rest is a product of the injury he's been playing threw and his age. I also feel good about Avery being able to play if he was a full go today in practice. The rest other than Angerer I am not so sure about. Although with Brown they might very well do what they did on Sunday try him early and see how he responds.

Freeney was FP all week, according to Colts.com.

I'd really like to see Justice and Mathis out there, but it's not looking good.