Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Romanowski says peyton gets behind on purpose

coltsfanmilyman

I was gonna click "like" here Gramz, but I ran out of likes today my friend. I will come back tomorrow and do that. I promise. :D

Hey, I need to see if you posted pictures from the Bengals Vs. Giants. Don't feel bad Gramz; Andy Dalton is a very talented QB who defeated my WI Badgers in the RoseBowl a few years ago. Eli & company will bounce back; they always do. Off to view your new pictures... :td:

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

I just left 2 comments for you in the Gallery section of your profile page. Nice work Gramz.

FYI to all my friends: Go to Gramz's page, click on the Blue Gallery tab on the left side of the page, & leave a comment or 2 on Gramz's AWESOME pictures. You ROCK Gramz!!!

P.S. I love your new profile picture BTW!!! ;)

You guys remember this play?:

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

why do u think he injured himself in first place just so can make a comeback, surprised the guy didnt say that