Photo

Romanowski says peyton gets behind on purpose

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#81 Gramz

Gramz
  • 3284 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

I was gonna click "like" here Gramz, but I ran out of likes today my friend. I will come back tomorrow and do that. I promise. :D

Hey, I need to see if you posted pictures from the Bengals Vs. Giants. Don't feel bad Gramz; Andy Dalton is a very talented QB who defeated my WI Badgers in the RoseBowl a few years ago. Eli & company will bounce back; they always do. Off to view your new pictures... :td:

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#82 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13707 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

I just left 2 comments for you in the Gallery section of your profile page. Nice work Gramz.

FYI to all my friends: Go to Gramz's page, click on the Blue Gallery tab on the left side of the page, & leave a comment or 2 on Gramz's AWESOME pictures. You ROCK Gramz!!!

P.S. I love your new profile picture BTW!!! ;)
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#83 ReMeDy

ReMeDy
  • 2118 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

You guys remember this play?:

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

Posted Image

Charles "Chuck" Pagano ~ Master Defensive Tactician.

#84 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

You guys remember this play?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttfyOeU3vw

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

why do u think he injured himself in first place just so can make a comeback, surprised the guy didnt say that
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Oct
    MOB

Girl I'm interested likes the Steelers, maybe this will be an interesting Sunday when the time comes.

Show comments (3)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Bogie

Golden Dawn comes tonight, Ministry marathan before Halloween

Show comments (6)
View All Updates