•  

Photo

Romanowski says peyton gets behind on purpose

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
83 replies to this topic

#81 Gramz

Gramz
  • 2980 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:41 PM

I was gonna click "like" here Gramz, but I ran out of likes today my friend. I will come back tomorrow and do that. I promise. :D

Hey, I need to see if you posted pictures from the Bengals Vs. Giants. Don't feel bad Gramz; Andy Dalton is a very talented QB who defeated my WI Badgers in the RoseBowl a few years ago. Eli & company will bounce back; they always do. Off to view your new pictures... :td:

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.  My Personality is who I am, My ATTITUDE depends on who you are.  

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#82 southwest1

southwest1
  • 12705 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:59 PM

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

I just left 2 comments for you in the Gallery section of your profile page. Nice work Gramz.

FYI to all my friends: Go to Gramz's page, click on the Blue Gallery tab on the left side of the page, & leave a comment or 2 on Gramz's AWESOME pictures. You ROCK Gramz!!!

P.S. I love your new profile picture BTW!!! ;)
"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#83 ReMeDy

ReMeDy
  • 1994 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

You guys remember this play?:

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

Posted Image

Charles "Chuck" Pagano ~ Master Defensive Tactician.

#84 bayone

bayone

bayone

• 7005 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

You guys remember this play?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttfyOeU3vw

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

why do u think he injured himself in first place just so can make a comeback, surprised the guy didnt say that
Forgive any typos, try to catch, but have multiple progressive disabilities

COLTS TICKETS!

3-Game Ticket Packages Available

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates