Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsfanmilyman

Romanowski says peyton gets behind on purpose

84 posts in this topic

I was gonna click "like" here Gramz, but I ran out of likes today my friend. I will come back tomorrow and do that. I promise. :D

Hey, I need to see if you posted pictures from the Bengals Vs. Giants. Don't feel bad Gramz; Andy Dalton is a very talented QB who defeated my WI Badgers in the RoseBowl a few years ago. Eli & company will bounce back; they always do. Off to view your new pictures... :td:

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

I posted two for you. One of Eli and one of Cruz coming through the tunnel. We were right next to the tunnel. Enjoy ;)

I just left 2 comments for you in the Gallery section of your profile page. Nice work Gramz.

FYI to all my friends: Go to Gramz's page, click on the Blue Gallery tab on the left side of the page, & leave a comment or 2 on Gramz's AWESOME pictures. You ROCK Gramz!!!

P.S. I love your new profile picture BTW!!! ;)

1 person likes this

You guys remember this play?:

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

You guys remember this play?:

Look at the score. 4th Q, Colts up by 14 pts. Does that sound like a QB who wants to lose on purpose to achieve a come from behind victory?

why do u think he injured himself in first place just so can make a comeback, surprised the guy didnt say that

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sounds like Bates is doing well. Mathis compliments him and he got a sack today. Nice!
    • Castonzo played poorly when he wasn't injured.  The hope is that Luck was injured going back to the pummeling he took early in the season and will play better healthy, but if he misses 9 of 16 games every season going forward and averages only 2 wins for the next 3 years, there will be a time he'd need to be replaced.  Right now it is reasonable to look at his collective body of work and * it was an aberration.  The Offensive Line as a unit has been terrible every year Luck has been there.  1 100 yard rusher in 4 years?    But you know all that... you just want to argue for arguments sake.  It's a silly comparison not relevant to 4 bad years of collective Line Play even with Castonzo in the mix.  If Castonzo can admit he sucked, why can't the rest of you? 
    • But you don't dispute what I said.  Philbin is a variable without conclusive information thrown into the mix.  Everyone also thought he'd be an excellent head coach based on his past history for Miami, but in the end, that was the opposite of what happened.  Plus, in roughly 6-7 weeks of limited practice, that's a tall order for any coach to dramatically improve something so awful.     It is fine to be optimistic.  I am not saying we can't be better, I am asking how keeping 4 of 5 players who COLLECTIVELY were lousy last year and adding only a rookie who may be great or could be less than that as none of us have any idea (going into training camp everyone "assumed" Clowney would be a monster.. he hasn't been.... and there are plenty of other examples of first rounders not ready for prime time.  I hope Kelly is awesome as a former College Center, I love the position.  But let's pump the breaks on making him All Pro as many have acted like it's a given he will be.  He hadn't had a single live ammo practice in pads to this point.     What I stated (and you pretty much restated) were all true.  Why dispute the truth? Start with that, then make a case for why it will be better.  To your credit you made that attempt, but it's all hopeful thinking going forward, not factual analysis looking back; 
    • Well, let me help you:    fact fakt/ noun   a thing that is indisputably the case. "she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public" synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More         used in discussing the significance of something that is the case. noun: the fact that "the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut" a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article. synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature,characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet;  information "every fact was double-checked"   Since that applies to what I said, you've now been educated.  
    • yup...they are over 50 miniature donkeys (with a couple full size). Iy's a great farm with national forest on part of it that feels like yellowstone when you go back in their!
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• FanFromtheWasteland

FanFromtheWasteland 510

• SevaColt

SevaColt 22

• KB

KB 5

• JPFolks

JPFolks 336

• Everyone

Everyone 1,230

• JlynRN

JlynRN 500

• Iancolts

Iancolts 113

• \m/COLTS\m/

\m/COLTS\m/ 336

• shaggy1048

shaggy1048 2

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,554

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.