Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mvbighead

Good luck Hayworth Hicks...

16 posts in this topic

Will there be a Mike Tepper sighting? :) He knows the plays...can play guard and tackle...McGlynn can play center if Shipley gets dinged........URRGH!

Should replace OL with OL IMO.....I did not look, but I believe he is the only OL on there.

With Satele hurting and Link coming off of a concussion, some moves need to be made. Sowell held his own last week with Justice down....I wonder why Hicks might not have been moved up already.

Very interesting, and thanks for sharing.

So is it possible that they will be moving someone from the active roster to the PS to activate Justin Anderson, or Josh Chapman? The FO might not have activated Hicks to the AR because Anderson is ready to start. Any thoughts?

He was a good prospect. I wish they had played him ahead of Olson. He would have blocked at a higher level.

1 person likes this

He was a good prospect. I wish they had played him ahead of Olson. He would have blocked at a higher level.

You are right....Grigs kept him for a reason....with injuries, it would have been nice to give him a shot!!

chapman must be activated by the 13th or he goes on ir

I would have loved to see him in action he is a monster blocking in the run game.

chapman must be activated by the 13th or he goes on ir

Chapman is on Injury IR. Activating him will likely take place on the active roster, not the PS. This doesn't help us with that.

For some reason, I thought we had released Justin Hickman. I was like :reaction::Gaah:

1 person likes this

So is it possible that they will be moving someone from the active roster to the PS to activate Justin Anderson, or Josh Chapman? The FO might not have activated Hicks to the AR because Anderson is ready to start. Any thoughts?

A player cant be moved from the active roster to ps. The player on roster would have to be cut and clear waivers. Then they could be signed to the ps.

Dumb move plain and simple, alot of questionable decision making going on on and off the field

Dumb move plain and simple, alot of questionable decision making going on on and off the field

I thought you liked Hicks. Why would it be dumb for the Jets to take him from our PS?

I thought you liked Hicks. Why would it be dumb for the Jets to take him from our PS?

To let him sit on our PS while we are hanging onto someone like a Tony Hills on the active roster after he stunk up the joint more then once while he was in games, good move by the Jets in the long run, Hicks is not well known or even likely make any Pro Bowls ever but he would likely been better then any Guard we have been marching out there with in terms of run blocking (and in Seth Olsens case I feel comfortable saying Hicks would have been a better pass blocker to) (yes for those Front office and Coaches know best crowd I know the coaches know a heck of alot more then I do). Congrats to Hicks, He could even see time or start (not likely) if Brandon Moore is a no go this week
1 person likes this

I think Grigson has done one :censored: of a job, actually. From the draft, to making quality trades, to signing free agents as we need them, he's been stellar so far.