Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

predict luck's final numbers during regular season

26 posts in this topic

Over 9000! (Yds) Or what you said, only I'd say 21 TD 15 ints. Not counting the rushing TD's.

I do think Luck will break Cams seasonal rookie passing record, just like he broke his single game rookie passing record.

I think he'll find his way to 60%. Rating in the mid 80's. I'll say 20 TD, 15 INT and just over 4,000 yards.

3900. 22 TD / 17 Ints 9-7 record.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

they don't expect him to pass for alot versus texans. I was going to originally say 5,000 yards but i let room for luck to have bad games and lowered it to about 4,400. However if he airs it out as much during the second half as he did during the first and is more accurate things could get interesting

Arians throws it more and deeper than any other HC/OC, and Luck is catching on fast and more each play. ! say 21 pass TD, 5 rushing TD, 17 INT, 59% comp rate, 4780 yards, and most attempts (and possibly completions) ever by a rookie QB.

Some people saying he will only pass to under or around 3900. That would be an average of around 190-200 a game. I see his average only dropping by maybe 50 a game, so il go 4468 yards 23 TDs and 14 picks.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

He misses a few games because his protection is putrid. Or, we have a running game and we stop the pass happy attack. Or, I did not do my exrapolated sums right. Or, it was a random guess, because I don't really care what we predict, I care more about what actually happens. Or, I believe the second half of our schedule could be tougher than our first half. Or.....I'm really fed up typing or.

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I hope for no injuries. We could lose 50-0 but if we come out with 0 serious injuries, that itself is a win.
    • I've always felt it should be cut to two games. The starters can play a majority of game one like they do game 3, then the second game for mostly backups like game 4 is.    At the very least it should be cut down to 3 games. Theres no reason to have 4 or 5 imo. Its risking more injuries, plus the common fan doesn't give a damn about 4 or 5 preseason games. 
    • Hi, Colts fans!    Our Indianapolis Colts conclude their 2016 preseason schedule, as they travel southeast down Interstate 74 to play their annual preseason game with the Cincinnati Bengals.  Tonight is both the Colts 23rd all-time preseason meeting with the Bengals, and 12th visit in Cincinnati for a scheduled preseason game.   Many players are on the bubble tonight to make the regular season roster, and after tonight's game, all NFL teams must cut at least 22 remaining players to meet the mandatory 53-man regular season roster for the 2016 NFL regular season.   Head Coach Chuck Pagano and his coaching staff, General Manager Ryan Grigson, the Colts pro and scouting departments, and perhaps even Colts owner Jim Irsay and his family, go through the annual and unpleasant decisions in personnel, and retaining the best players by position, that will become the 2016 Indianapolis Colts that take the field on opening Sunday, September 11.   Cincinnati though leads the all-time preseason series over Indianapolis entering tonight with 14 wins and 8 losses. Bengals are also in a three game preseason winning streak over our Colts, outscoring 71-23 in those three games.  Colts last preseason win over the Bengals was four years ago, when Indianapolis defeated Cincinnati by the score of 20-16 back on in the preseason finale back on August 30, 2012.   Highlights in that last preseason win over Cincinnati includes two touchdown runs in the second quarter, from 7 yards by Deji Karim, and 1 yard by Darren Evans, two PAT's by Adam Vinateiri, and a Chandler Harnish 42-yard touchdown pass to Dominique Jones.   Cincinnati may currently lead the preseason series 14-8, but more important for Indianapolis, the Colts lead both the all-time regular season series with 17 wins and 10 losses and 2 postseason series. Colts last two regular wins occured during their 2014 NFL season.  Colts defeated and shutout the Bengals 27-0 at LOS (the building) on October 19, and defeated the Bengals again in the rematch in their AFC Wild Card Playoff Game by the score of 26-7 on January 4, 2015, both games played at Lucas Oil Stadium (the building).   NO injuries, and good luck to all the reserve and free agents that are trying to make the cut with both the Colts and the Bengals. GO COLTS!!!!!
    • Interesting. i kind of like the options and depth that gives us at BOTH rb and wr. is Bray elible for ps?  And does anyone here think Bray is noticeably better or higher upside than Rogers or Smith? i've liked the burst from Rogers, the twitchyness.  He kinda reminds me of Tereance Wilkens for some reason.  To me (small sample), Smith has looked smoother and more polished while Rogers looks like he can take it to house at any minute. Perhaps its was just the impact of that 1 big play he had. does anyone think we would look back and regret cutting Bray?  With new kickoffs, punt returners may be better on kick returns actually. 
    • I don't expect Luck to even dress let alone play
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.