Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

predict luck's final numbers during regular season

26 posts in this topic

Over 9000! (Yds) Or what you said, only I'd say 21 TD 15 ints. Not counting the rushing TD's.

I do think Luck will break Cams seasonal rookie passing record, just like he broke his single game rookie passing record.

I think he'll find his way to 60%. Rating in the mid 80's. I'll say 20 TD, 15 INT and just over 4,000 yards.

3900. 22 TD / 17 Ints 9-7 record.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

they don't expect him to pass for alot versus texans. I was going to originally say 5,000 yards but i let room for luck to have bad games and lowered it to about 4,400. However if he airs it out as much during the second half as he did during the first and is more accurate things could get interesting

Arians throws it more and deeper than any other HC/OC, and Luck is catching on fast and more each play. ! say 21 pass TD, 5 rushing TD, 17 INT, 59% comp rate, 4780 yards, and most attempts (and possibly completions) ever by a rookie QB.

Some people saying he will only pass to under or around 3900. That would be an average of around 190-200 a game. I see his average only dropping by maybe 50 a game, so il go 4468 yards 23 TDs and 14 picks.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

He misses a few games because his protection is putrid. Or, we have a running game and we stop the pass happy attack. Or, I did not do my exrapolated sums right. Or, it was a random guess, because I don't really care what we predict, I care more about what actually happens. Or, I believe the second half of our schedule could be tougher than our first half. Or.....I'm really fed up typing or.

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Let's talk UDFA: Mekale Mckay
      Continuing on the series with one player who probably has the most mouth watering measurements, especially in this year's draft. At 6'4 207 he ran a 4.55 40. I am surprised someone didn't grab him with a 7th because of his size alone. He was a basketball star and had offers from Kentucky but chose football instead. He's a big bodied WR that knows how to use it going after the ball. He has good straight line speed and is a perfect WR for a back shoulder fade. He has a limited route tree and doesn't really have quickness coming out of his breaks. His hands are not the greatest and he is not a willing blocker and looks lost trying to block. I will definitely be watching him during training camp. I see him going on the practice squad though I can't see the staff letting a kid go with his measurables. I don't think he would have as big of an impact as smith but if he could improve his rout running and catching he could have a shot at being a 5th to 6th WR but likely a practice squad player  
    • Cardinals , Cubs and all MLB 2016
      Ah, did not know that. Thanks.
      Regarding my all-time favorite Cub, that Is really tough for me to decide. I loved Sandberg but what Dawson did in 1987 gave me chills! As of now I am loving Jake LOL.
      Gil Hodges will always hold a special place in the hearts of Mets fans. The Met have not retired many numbers but Hodges' number is retired.    Is his wife from Princeton too? She used to come to Mets games on special occasions
  • Welcome New Members

• Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      Hello my Name is Robin. And i'm from Denmark. even though i've been member on this forum for a long time, and the old one as well. I would like to Introduce myself. I became a Colts fan in 2007, when I watched my first NFL game. My brother introduced me to NFL, the superbowl between Colts & Bears, And as we all know the Bears scored first, so I had to rude for the "underdogs".. and from that day on I was hooked. I've watched every game since, even the primetime games, that starts 2:30 in Denmark, it's a long day working with no sleep but damn its worth it. Can't wait for my next big Colts adventure, when I get to see them playing in London 
    • Member Introductions! (Say Hi!)
      I have been a fan since 1984 when I became an early teen and really started to understand the game. Colts moved to Indianapolis in 1984 and eventhough we stunk for a while, things obviously got better. We traded for Dickerson in 1987 and won the Division, then we had Harbaugh's magical season in 1995, the Peyton ERA where winning 12 games was a piece of cake + winning a SB in 2006, now the Andrew ERA where we have already had 3 11 win seasons and a deep Playoff run.
  • Members

• csmopar

csmopar 1,505

• superrep1967

superrep1967 242

• Solon

Solon 207

• That Guy

That Guy 513

• backshoulderfade

backshoulderfade 1,014

• AndyColt

AndyColt 23

• braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt 3,575

• our_dbs_rock

our_dbs_rock 286

• UKColt13

UKColt13 530

• Robin

Robin 103

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.