Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

predict luck's final numbers during regular season

26 posts in this topic

Over 9000! (Yds) Or what you said, only I'd say 21 TD 15 ints. Not counting the rushing TD's.

I do think Luck will break Cams seasonal rookie passing record, just like he broke his single game rookie passing record.

I think he'll find his way to 60%. Rating in the mid 80's. I'll say 20 TD, 15 INT and just over 4,000 yards.

3900. 22 TD / 17 Ints 9-7 record.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

they don't expect him to pass for alot versus texans. I was going to originally say 5,000 yards but i let room for luck to have bad games and lowered it to about 4,400. However if he airs it out as much during the second half as he did during the first and is more accurate things could get interesting

Arians throws it more and deeper than any other HC/OC, and Luck is catching on fast and more each play. ! say 21 pass TD, 5 rushing TD, 17 INT, 59% comp rate, 4780 yards, and most attempts (and possibly completions) ever by a rookie QB.

Some people saying he will only pass to under or around 3900. That would be an average of around 190-200 a game. I see his average only dropping by maybe 50 a game, so il go 4468 yards 23 TDs and 14 picks.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

He misses a few games because his protection is putrid. Or, we have a running game and we stop the pass happy attack. Or, I did not do my exrapolated sums right. Or, it was a random guess, because I don't really care what we predict, I care more about what actually happens. Or, I believe the second half of our schedule could be tougher than our first half. Or.....I'm really fed up typing or.

1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• But you don't dispute what I said.  Philbin is a variable without conclusive information thrown into the mix.  Everyone also thought he'd be an excellent head coach based on his past history for Miami, but in the end, that was the opposite of what happened.  Plus, in roughly 6-7 weeks of limited practice, that's a tall order for any coach to dramatically improve something so awful.     It is fine to be optimistic.  I am not saying we can't be better, I am asking how keeping 4 of 5 players who COLLECTIVELY were lousy last year and adding only a rookie who may be great or could be less than that as none of us have any idea (going into training camp everyone "assumed" Clowney would be a monster.. he hasn't been.... and there are plenty of other examples of first rounders not ready for prime time.  I hope Kelly is awesome as a former College Center, I love the position.  But let's pump the breaks on making him All Pro as many have acted like it's a given he will be.  He hadn't had a single live ammo practice in pads to this point.     What I stated (and you pretty much restated) were all true.  Why dispute the truth? Start with that, then make a case for why it will be better.  To your credit you made that attempt, but it's all hopeful thinking going forward, not factual analysis looking back; 
    • Well, let me help you:    fact fakt/ noun   a thing that is indisputably the case. "she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public" synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More         used in discussing the significance of something that is the case. noun: the fact that "the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut" a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article. synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature,characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet;  information "every fact was double-checked"   Since that applies to what I said, you've now been educated.  
    • yup...they are over 50 miniature donkeys (with a couple full size). Iy's a great farm with national forest on part of it that feels like yellowstone when you go back in their!
    • Yeah, I know it's just a "tweaked" ankle but that still doesn't bode well for a guy with a history of injuries. Especially being an UDFA that needs every oppurtunity he can get to make the team. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,552

• boogmanningluck

boogmanningluck 4

Rookie
    • Moe

Moe 0

Rookie
    • krunk

krunk 4,131

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 4,736

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 48

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,463

• Everyone

Everyone 1,230

• CR91

CR91 4,146

• JlynRN

JlynRN 500

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.