Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

predict luck's final numbers during regular season

26 posts in this topic

Over 9000! (Yds) Or what you said, only I'd say 21 TD 15 ints. Not counting the rushing TD's.

I do think Luck will break Cams seasonal rookie passing record, just like he broke his single game rookie passing record.

I think he'll find his way to 60%. Rating in the mid 80's. I'll say 20 TD, 15 INT and just over 4,000 yards.

3900. 22 TD / 17 Ints 9-7 record.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

Do you guys know that he already has 2404 yards right? And that the colts will face better opponents in this second half of the season so I don't know why people has him with 3900 to 4300 yards minimum he will pass for 4600 yards

they don't expect him to pass for alot versus texans. I was going to originally say 5,000 yards but i let room for luck to have bad games and lowered it to about 4,400. However if he airs it out as much during the second half as he did during the first and is more accurate things could get interesting

Arians throws it more and deeper than any other HC/OC, and Luck is catching on fast and more each play. ! say 21 pass TD, 5 rushing TD, 17 INT, 59% comp rate, 4780 yards, and most attempts (and possibly completions) ever by a rookie QB.

Some people saying he will only pass to under or around 3900. That would be an average of around 190-200 a game. I see his average only dropping by maybe 50 a game, so il go 4468 yards 23 TDs and 14 picks.

So he passes for under 200 yards per game on average in the last 8 games of the season?

He misses a few games because his protection is putrid. Or, we have a running game and we stop the pass happy attack. Or, I did not do my exrapolated sums right. Or, it was a random guess, because I don't really care what we predict, I care more about what actually happens. Or, I believe the second half of our schedule could be tougher than our first half. Or.....I'm really fed up typing or.

1 person likes this