Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...

needanoline63

Before the season I knew we would win 5 or more games, Idk why people are TOO surprised. After we beat the dolphins, analysts have been saying we could make the playoffs which we definetly could. We can beat any team remaining on our schedule, it just depends who plays better obviously. The colts have been playing emotional football with chuck in the hospital, if they keep playing with chuck in their hearts and minds then we can do anything. Jaguars,chiefs,titans,bills SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC. But we all know after games against the jets,jaguars, and packers, as well as other upsets around the league this year, ANYTHING can happen, any team can beat any team regardless of who is playing. If the colts can beat the patriots and lions then I believe we will make the playoffs, plain and simple. Let's hope the injuries keep to a minimum :(

Before the season I knew we would win 5 or more games, Idk why people are TOO surprised. After we beat the dolphins, analysts have been saying we could make the playoffs which we definetly could. We can beat any team remaining on our schedule, it just depends who plays better obviously. The colts have been playing emotional football with chuck in the hospital, if they keep playing with chuck in their hearts and minds then we can do anything. Jaguars,chiefs,titans,bills SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC. But we all know after games against the jets,jaguars, and packers, as well as other upsets around the league this year, ANYTHING can happen, any team can beat any team regardless of who is playing. If the colts can beat the patriots and lions then I believe we will make the playoffs, plain and simple. Let's hope the injuries keep to a minimum :(

Before the season I "saw" 4-6 wins. Everyone is so surprised having 5 wins because it is midseason. We shouldn't dream about playoffs yet. Colts have already written their names into NFL's history book with big letters. Win next game, then the next...and the next...

This is a rookie team.