Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

needanoline63

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...

12 posts in this topic

Before the season I knew we would win 5 or more games, Idk why people are TOO surprised. After we beat the dolphins, analysts have been saying we could make the playoffs which we definetly could. We can beat any team remaining on our schedule, it just depends who plays better obviously. The colts have been playing emotional football with chuck in the hospital, if they keep playing with chuck in their hearts and minds then we can do anything. Jaguars,chiefs,titans,bills SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC. But we all know after games against the jets,jaguars, and packers, as well as other upsets around the league this year, ANYTHING can happen, any team can beat any team regardless of who is playing. If the colts can beat the patriots and lions then I believe we will make the playoffs, plain and simple. Let's hope the injuries keep to a minimum :(

Lions maybe but the Pats I doubt it. Fun fact though Brady has a loosing record against rookie qbs.

Lions maybe but the Pats I doubt it. Fun fact though Brady has a loosing record against rookie qbs.

hence why luck will beat him

I dont' ever feel that any game is automatic...especially now with the parity in the league. I am guessing that many Packers thought their game against us was automatic........

Before the season I knew we would win 5 or more games, Idk why people are TOO surprised. After we beat the dolphins, analysts have been saying we could make the playoffs which we definetly could. We can beat any team remaining on our schedule, it just depends who plays better obviously. The colts have been playing emotional football with chuck in the hospital, if they keep playing with chuck in their hearts and minds then we can do anything. Jaguars,chiefs,titans,bills SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC. But we all know after games against the jets,jaguars, and packers, as well as other upsets around the league this year, ANYTHING can happen, any team can beat any team regardless of who is playing. If the colts can beat the patriots and lions then I believe we will make the playoffs, plain and simple. Let's hope the injuries keep to a minimum :(

Before the season I "saw" 4-6 wins. Everyone is so surprised having 5 wins because it is midseason. We shouldn't dream about playoffs yet. Colts have already written their names into NFL's history book with big letters. Win next game, then the next...and the next...

This is a rookie team.

What ever happened to the mentality..... "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched", "Don't put the cart in front of the horse" and "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry"?

No game is ever automatic.

We lost to the Jags and beat the Packers. Anything can happen.

No game is ever automatic.

We lost to the Jags and beat the Packers. Anything can happen.

And it did. :headspin:

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I know it depends on how he plays. And I think he is going to play awfully.. but we will see.
    • I think it had to do with the fact that any little injury has to be on the report with one of the designations. so it was a way of basically saying it's something minor but he will play. It was supposed to give a better picture as to the availability of a player. I can see Teams like the Patriots using "questionable" like they used probable in previous years. Now every week Gronk and Brady will be listed as questionable. Seems infuriating for fantasy football,  as well as for Teams trying to cater gameplans around certain players. 
    • I just like the Rod Woodson school of reporting/approach I guess where you are confident in your experience, do your own thing, don't let other personalties manipulate your POV, & you basically ignore all the twitter social media crap out there. I hope Wayne follows this model of broadcasting protocol & JJ Watt too when he's done playing ferocious, pass rusher too.    Yeah I know, Mr. 99 reasons is on Twitter & FaceBook, which is alright since he always handles himself the right way. Keep plugging away at rehab JJ. Love ya man! The league ain't the same without ya...Heal fast okay? Just kidding! 
    • Robinson is really an unknown commodity at this point. No one knows if he was pushing for a payday last yr or if he actually just hit his stride in the NFL. It also could just be that he needed a better supporting cast than he had in New Orleans (it's not like they areknown for their defense).    But all things considered,  I suppose this is similar to what Washington did with Josh Norman,  as he really only had 1, maybe 1.5 good seasons in Carolina.  Only difference is our cap hit is much lower and Robinsons ceiling isn't quite as high. If they have reason to be optimistic about it so do we.    Also I'm not sure i trust grigson signing offensive line depth. He hasn't managed to get a good free agent lineman yet. But I guess even a broken clock has to be right twice a day. Probably wouldn't have hurt to bring someone in on a small contract. 
    • I get what you're saying RTB & to be frank, there's nothing I'd love to see more then to have Reggie rip Deion Sanders a new one since his condescending smugness always rubs me the wrong way & royally ticks me off. I just deplore his over the top bravado. I find this quality charming in Rex Ryan but I wanna smack #21 hard every time his belittling comments rear their ugly head. Marshall Faulk is much more fair & balanced than Deion ever is.    The one I always have a crisis of conscious over is analyst Shaun O'Hara because I love the NY Giants lineman because he's very funny & great at breaking down plays, but he always slams the Colts line on TV for as long as I can remember. He's not malicious; I just don't think our o-line is as horrific as he likes to claim that it is on a frequent basis.    Getting back to Wayne, I agree you should never forget where you came from & a bias for the Colts is fine as long as Reggie can admit what our true vulnerabilities are because you never get better as a team burying your head in the sand pretending your weaknesses don't exist. Reggie knows this. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.