•  

Photo

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 needanoline63

needanoline63
  • 615 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Before the season I knew we would win 5 or more games, Idk why people are TOO surprised. After we beat the dolphins, analysts have been saying we could make the playoffs which we definetly could. We can beat any team remaining on our schedule, it just depends who plays better obviously. The colts have been playing emotional football with chuck in the hospital, if they keep playing with chuck in their hearts and minds then we can do anything. Jaguars,chiefs,titans,bills SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC. But we all know after games against the jets,jaguars, and packers, as well as other upsets around the league this year, ANYTHING can happen, any team can beat any team regardless of who is playing. If the colts can beat the patriots and lions then I believe we will make the playoffs, plain and simple. Let's hope the injuries keep to a minimum :(

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5576 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

go Colts.

Colts don't die we multiple..
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#3 Kenny

Kenny
  • 1196 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Lions maybe but the Pats I doubt it. Fun fact though Brady has a loosing record against rookie qbs.

#4 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2430 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:00 PM

Lions maybe but the Pats I doubt it. Fun fact though Brady has a loosing record against rookie qbs.

hence why luck will beat him

#5 Warhorse

Warhorse
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I dont' ever feel that any game is automatic...especially now with the parity in the league. I am guessing that many Packers thought their game against us was automatic........

"Anyone a die harder fan? I will be there believing to the end. Who is with me?" Thread started by Steveeoaktree33 at 2:49 PM of the day the Colts executed the second largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Very few concurred.

#6 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2801 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

go Colts.

Colts don't die we multiple..

Is that supposed to rhyme?

#7 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 6679 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

Is that supposed to rhyme?

lmao

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012 AFC South Champions

#8 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2527 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:33 AM

Before the season I knew we would win 5 or more games, Idk why people are TOO surprised. After we beat the dolphins, analysts have been saying we could make the playoffs which we definetly could. We can beat any team remaining on our schedule, it just depends who plays better obviously. The colts have been playing emotional football with chuck in the hospital, if they keep playing with chuck in their hearts and minds then we can do anything. Jaguars,chiefs,titans,bills SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC. But we all know after games against the jets,jaguars, and packers, as well as other upsets around the league this year, ANYTHING can happen, any team can beat any team regardless of who is playing. If the colts can beat the patriots and lions then I believe we will make the playoffs, plain and simple. Let's hope the injuries keep to a minimum :(

Before the season I "saw" 4-6 wins. Everyone is so surprised having 5 wins because it is midseason. We shouldn't dream about playoffs yet. Colts have already written their names into NFL's history book with big letters. Win next game, then the next...and the next...
This is a rookie team.

COLTSTRONG

#9 Big Red

Big Red
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

What ever happened to the mentality..... "Don't count your chickens before they're hatched", "Don't put the cart in front of the horse" and "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry"?

#10 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 11391 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Go Colts Go
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

#11 Imped

Imped
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

No game is ever automatic.

We lost to the Jags and beat the Packers. Anything can happen.

#12 seeblu

seeblu
  • 321 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:44 AM

No game is ever automatic.

We lost to the Jags and beat the Packers. Anything can happen.

And it did. :headspin:

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates