Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL.com Midseason Awards

Dan

You can find them here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000091214/article/2012-nfl-midseason-report-mvp-super-bowl-xlvii-picks-more

But I figured I'd highlight some Colts specific ones.

Out of 16 "experts"...

10 select Andrew Luck as Offensive Rookie (2 for Doug Martin, 4 for Robert Griffin)

8 select Bruce Arians/Chuck Pagano as Coach of the Year (7 for Mike Smith, 1 for Joe Philbin)

14 select Colts to make an AFC Wild Card spot (every answer contains one of Ravens/Steelers and Colts/Dolphins).

Very flattering words for Luck, the team as a whole, and Bruce and Chuck.

You can find them here: http://www.nfl.com/n...lvii-picks-more

But I figured I'd highlight some Colts specific ones.

Out of 16 "experts"...

10 select Andrew Luck as Offensive Rookie (2 for Doug Martin, 4 for Robert Griffin)

8 select Bruce Arians/Chuck Pagano as Coach of the Year (7 for Mike Smith, 1 for Joe Philbin)

14 select Colts to make an AFC Wild Card spot (every answer contains one of Ravens/Steelers and Colts/Dolphins).

Very flattering words for Luck, the team as a whole, and Bruce and Chuck.

It's lovely to see how some of these clowns think...

And it's not much... ..

But Andrew Luck suffers from accuracy issues and doesn't have a deep ball, why would the majority of experts pick him to be rookie of the year? He's already reached his ceiling and cannot get better and his mechanics are flawed. There is no possible way he should be in the running for OROTY.

haha

Yes I'm kidding btw.......

But Andrew Luck suffers from accuracy issues and doesn't have a deep ball, why would the majority of experts pick him to be rookie of the year? He's already reached his ceiling and cannot get better and his mechanics are flawed. There is no possible way he should be in the running for OROTY.

haha

Yes I'm kidding btw.......

I guess the 'experts' don't read this Forum.