Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan

NFL.com Midseason Awards

11 posts in this topic

You can find them here: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000091214/article/2012-nfl-midseason-report-mvp-super-bowl-xlvii-picks-more

But I figured I'd highlight some Colts specific ones.

Out of 16 "experts"...

10 select Andrew Luck as Offensive Rookie (2 for Doug Martin, 4 for Robert Griffin)

8 select Bruce Arians/Chuck Pagano as Coach of the Year (7 for Mike Smith, 1 for Joe Philbin)

14 select Colts to make an AFC Wild Card spot (every answer contains one of Ravens/Steelers and Colts/Dolphins).

Very flattering words for Luck, the team as a whole, and Bruce and Chuck.

1 person likes this

IND_The Catch_728x90

You can find them here: http://www.nfl.com/n...lvii-picks-more

But I figured I'd highlight some Colts specific ones.

Out of 16 "experts"...

10 select Andrew Luck as Offensive Rookie (2 for Doug Martin, 4 for Robert Griffin)

8 select Bruce Arians/Chuck Pagano as Coach of the Year (7 for Mike Smith, 1 for Joe Philbin)

14 select Colts to make an AFC Wild Card spot (every answer contains one of Ravens/Steelers and Colts/Dolphins).

Very flattering words for Luck, the team as a whole, and Bruce and Chuck.

It's lovely to see how some of these clowns think...

And it's not much... ..

Could the Coach of the Year award be split that way?

IF INDY keeps winning.. I can totally see BRUCE win COTY.

No Co... The Coach of the YEAR.

Bottom line.... He is getting it done.

1 person likes this

It's only the half way, so there's always that chance things could go south for us, but nonetheless, it's great to see some love going our way. :) ORY, COY, Wildcard. all in the majority, that's some inspiring news.

But Andrew Luck suffers from accuracy issues and doesn't have a deep ball, why would the majority of experts pick him to be rookie of the year? He's already reached his ceiling and cannot get better and his mechanics are flawed. There is no possible way he should be in the running for OROTY.

haha

Yes I'm kidding btw.......

But Andrew Luck suffers from accuracy issues and doesn't have a deep ball, why would the majority of experts pick him to be rookie of the year? He's already reached his ceiling and cannot get better and his mechanics are flawed. There is no possible way he should be in the running for OROTY.

haha

Yes I'm kidding btw.......

I guess the 'experts' don't read this Forum.

I wouldn't be surprised if both Luck and RG3 share the rookie of the year award. Although I would prefer that Luck get it.