Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 11/06 "Twosday Twofer"

11 posts in this topic

In Honor of Election Day - Twodays Twosday Twofer will have an "election flavor" :

1. At the midway point in the Colts 2012 season - Which ROOKIE player would you cast your vote for as the COLTS ROOKIE MVP ??

2. At the midway point in the Colts 2012 season - Which VETERAN player would you cast your vote for as the COLTS VETERAN MVP ??

Since I'm celebrating 40 years of the RIGHT & RESPONSIBLITY to vote this year - I'm casting the first votes:

1. QB Andrew Luck

2. WR Reggie Wayne

1 person likes this

1.Vick "The Bruising Finisher" Ballard

2. Reggie Wayne, No Contest

1 person likes this

Luck

Wayne or Redding

Wayne is the long time fav and having a great season, Redding because he is the motor that is driving this defense. I would be terrified of how they would play if he wasn't here.

1.Vick "The Bruising Finisher" Ballard

2. Reggie Wayne, No Contest

I 2nd TK85's motion. :thmup:

1 person likes this

Luck and Wayne. Its not even close really.

I'm just speculating whether it is fair to put Luck into this competition or not, as he is in the race for ROY competition in the NFL.

I don't think it is fair, so I'm leaving him out of my consideration this time, he is in an other dimension.

1.T.Y. Hilton

2. Reggie Wayne

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I will go 4. I think it's slightly Below Average/close to Average. We did play well at times with Hasselbeck last season but having said that when it counted he even lost to the Texans in Indy. Our O.Line should improve with Kelly and having more depth but it's Average at best and has played Below Average to Poor in most of Andrew's career. Our D.Line could be Good if it can stay healthy - Mathis upcoming year is a mystery on what impact he can provide, of course when Davis is healthy he is a Top 10 corner as well but our D has been up and down from week to week history wise in the Andrew era as well. I think Jackson is Good but overall our LBacking core is suspect. One week our Defense plays Good, then the next it plays Bad! Our SPTeams with Pat and Adam are Great so that helps my rating and TY and Moncrief are Good but we still have little to no run game, Gore is Average at this point in his career. I like this question because if it was asked of Russell Wilson, this would easily be an 8 overall, a 9 when Lynch was there because of him and that Defense they have had, add Wilson to that they were a 10 back in 2013 and 2014. If Andrew gets injured this season we are in deep trouble, it wont be 8-8 Average, Hass made a lot of that happen. It will be closer to 6-10. I think our Coaching staff has a lot to prove too, I do like Chud as I think he will be good for Andrew.    -Bottomline we are a 4 without Andrew. Andrew makes us a 7. 7 is Good but not SB material.
    • What a crazy preseason it has been already with the cancelled HOF game, the impressive play of our rookies and all of the injuries we are dealing with.    Hopefully everybody gets away from this one healthy. I want to see more 3 wide sets from the offense and somebody, anybody to step up at cb on defense.
    • No that was the other Patriots RB (Vereen).  He is a between the tackles guy. 
    • Respectfully,   I think we're just going to agree to disagree on this.   There is some truth in your post,  but not enough, IMO, to draw the bigger conclusions that you have.   So,   we see the same thing differently and we'll leave it at that.....  
    • Does the supporting cast refer only to the quality of the players themselves or are coaches included in that equation too?    So this survey is just a snapshot frozen in time as it stands right now & nothing more?    It's difficult not to project forward on guys like Kelly, Anderson, & Parry though.    I went with a 7. I just wish l felt more confident of our running game right now. That's what worries me. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Hey there Amy,    Nice to meet ya & don't be shy. It's an awesome mixture of deep thinkers, jokesters, & diehard horseshoe fans here. All opinions & perspectives are welcome here. We have football fanatics, causal observers, & just curious people on here who like to vent, blow steam, broaden their horizons, & just chuckle at stuff the regulars always say. All team allegiances are encouraged to express themselves politely & peacefully here, which is pretty cool too.    I just watch the games at home on Direct TV Sunday ticket by myself usually. 
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.