Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TKnight24

Tuesday's Injury Report

16 posts in this topic

Hello Colts Family :wave:

Don't see this on the Forum, so here is the Injury Report for Today you guys

:blueshoe:

Injury Report: DNP- C.Fleener V.Davis R.Mathis D.Brown S.Satele W.Justice J.Powers FULL- P.Angerer D.Freeney D.Avery

:helmet::coltslogo:

Other than Fleener, Vontae, and Powers everyone else is day to day. I'm not too worried about Satele as I love Shipley, however Mathis and Justice absence would worry me. Good to see Avery go.

Ok we face the jags we could afford some players to be out, but I want ALL the team back against the pats!!!!

1 person likes this

The list looks Pretty Scary to me, & Halloween already passed smh

colts-35.png Colts | Donnie Avery participates in practice Tue Nov 6, 02:25 PM

Indianapolis Colts WR Donnie Avery (hip) participated in practice Tuesday, Nov. 6, and there is a chance he will play in the team's Week 10 game.

Link to story

Donnie Avery player page

1 person likes this

Jacksonville Jaguars@jaguars

Injury report: Greg Jones, Maurice Jones-Drew, Dwight Lowery, Brad Meester and Rashean Mathis did not practice.

Jags secondary is going to look like ours haha

Our Secondary isn't the Best but comparing them to JAX's, is an Insult haha

Do we know what happened to Justice?

I never did hear what his injury was..... anyone here? Anyone know anything about Justice?

Thanks.....

Do we know what happened to Justice?

I never did hear what his injury was..... anyone here? Anyone know anything about Justice?

Thanks.....

something with his knee

^^I guess so. They literally just played that moment on NFL Replay so I came here to check on his status...

Great news. He was having a good game up until that moment.

Jacksonville Jaguars@jaguars

Injury report: Greg Jones, Maurice Jones-Drew, Dwight Lowery, Brad Meester and Rashean Mathis did not practice.

Jags secondary is going to look like ours haha

so it might come down to which QB can torch the other secondary more...I'll take Luck any day of the week over Gabbert and twice on Sunday well in this case Thursday...

so it might come down to which QB can torch the other secondary more...I'll take Luck any day of the week over Gabbert and twice on Sunday well in this case Thursday...

Apparently you haven't seen homie Baggard flex dat handicap swag since all those marshmallow peeps went on sale at the Dollar General. He's playing with a real sense of purpose now, and with any luck, he'll throw some footballs at the other players on his team with his throwing arm for the spectacular throwings of the football at other players on his team! AND THEY WILL POSSIBLY CATCH THEM FOR YARDS MAYBE!!!!

1 person likes this

Our Secondary isn't the Best but comparing them to JAX's, is an Insult haha

Hmmm. Not sure who you think should be insulted. Do you remember the last minute of the last Jags game?

Hmmm. Not sure who you think should be insulted. Do you remember the last minute of the last Jags game?

Ok, let me rephrase that. Our HEALTHY Secondary. We had some SS in Man Coverage if I remember correctly