Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Players shave their heads for Pagano [Merge]

PatMcAfeeFan

Tom James@TribStarTJames

One assistant coach and four members of the Colts' equipment room staff also had their heads shaved.

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Among the players taking part were Pat McAfee, Adam Vinatieri, Dinald Brown, Antoine Bethea, Anthony Castanzo and Joe Reitz.

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Approximately 25 players and four administrative staff shaved their heads after Tuesday's Colts practice in support of coach Chuck Pagano.

Redding didn't have any hair to begin with. now Mcafee is going to look like a whole different person. they need to let him kick field goals and just let vinateri kick them in the 4th quarter(the only time I trust vinateri now) lol

Now why put the highlighted in this thread? It absolutely is a tired argument and this thread is most certainly not the right place for it.

Not sure if I'd call him a "class act".

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow

@ItsTheSituation stay safe during the storm!!”~ You're the reason 4 the storm. Sandy, much like the rest of America, thinks you're a *

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow

The expected point of entry 4 Sandy is directly @ Jersey Shore..It's like she thinks The Situation is there & wants 2 punish his *yness

While I personally like these jokes from McAfee, it wouldn't normally be something a "class act" would write.

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow

@ItsTheSituation stay safe during the storm!!”~ You're the reason 4 the storm. Sandy, much like the rest of America, thinks you're a *

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow

The expected point of entry 4 Sandy is directly @ Jersey Shore..It's like she thinks The Situation is there & wants 2 punish his *yness

While I personally like these jokes from McAfee, it wouldn't normally be something a "class act" would write.

Classic Pat.....I like to talk crap to Snooki on Twitter and I consider myself a classy gentleman.

Tom James@TribStarTJames

Among the players taking part were Pat McAfee, Adam Vinatieri, Dinald Brown, Antoine Bethea, Anthony Castanzo and Joe Reitz.

Who is this Dinald Brown you are speaking of, or should I say typing? Kidding... I think this is a great show of unity for the team, and as a person who prefers to shave his head an all around cool move.

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow

Pat McAfee@PatMcAfeeShow

Ron Burgundy was classy and did you see all the crazy stuff he did? What a legend he was.

That being said I've never been a big fan of athletes and the whole social media thing. I'd probably have a twitter and FB account but wouldn't rant on them constantly.

He grew that out for "locks of love"

A wonderful cause.....my fiance's daughter Katie is Asian and has the most gorgeous black silky hair in the world. She came up to Mommy and said....." want to donate my hair to "Locks of Love." To be 9 and offer that went straight to my heart (I found out I had one :))

Katie donated 10 inches of beautiful hair to cancer......what an awesome young lady!

Great job Pat and Cory!!! Heads shaved and proud! Great job Reggie for wearing orange in constant support of coach..... :highfive: :number1::thmup: :thmsup: :rock::headspin: Mine is going when I am 50........if I shaved it now.....I would be confused for special ops...... :peek::rawr: You can run but you cannot hide son.......!!!!!

Colts owner Jim Irsay wrote on Twitter that several players have already gone bald to show their support for Pagano.

“Buzzed heads abound in our locker room right now in honor of Chuck!” Irsay wrote.

Colts long snapper Matt Overton tweeted the picture you see here of himself, punter Pat McAfee and kicker Adam Vinatieri, all of whom shaved their heads today.

coltsbald.jpg?w=212

http://profootballta...pagano/related/

=====================================================

Colts players shave heads to honor Chuck Pagano

The Indianapolis Star reported Tuesday that more than two dozen players along with other team personnel shaved their heads in support of Pagano. The coach -- who was diagnosed with leukemia in September -- started a second round of chemotherapy this week.

http://www.nfl.com/n...ign=Twitter_atl