Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

byrddawg

Keys to Victory

3 posts in this topic

I have been saying the same thing for the last few weeks. One hundred yards rushing and a turnover will nearly guarantee a victory. Andrew Luck appears to more than able to take care of the rest. When is the last time we had a turnover. We need more past rush. Dwight Freeny definitely had his best game. Corey Redding is definitely an asset. I know he enjoys being a cheerleader, but for my money I would like to see all that energy focused on playing defense. I am really pleased with our developing running game and its depth, with Ballard, Carter and Brown. GO COLTS cage the Jags!!!!

IND_The Catch_728x90

we have more wins than takeways this year... kinda sad but i will take it i guess

1 person likes this

the key to winning is not turning over the ball and stopping blannie gabbert

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• The next team for Peyton manning????
      Restructure his deal with the Broncos for 1$ for the next two years and threepeat riding that defense.
      4 years as a Bronco>14 years as a colt. 2 Super Bowls and one win in those 4 years. 2 of the greatest years by a QB in the history of the NFL in those 4 years. Unbelievable team and fan support for those four years compared to the dismal end in Indy. Perhaps you are right but I don't believe it. If Peyton retires, he will just announce it and they may be it. You may be able to get him back for the ring of honor or you may not. I doubt he will ever comment on how he felt about the whole affair. I listened to what his father said about it and I expect that would be close to Peyton's thoughts as well. Anyway, great job Peyton and I will honor and celebrate however you decide to handle everything.    
    • Peyton vs reggie miller
      Reggie was probably the most popular Pacer in the history of the franchise.  But if you're asking who is more of an icon to the city...  Without a doubt, Peyton is the winner.   Peyton was more dominant in his sport and far more revered as a celebrity/icon than Reggie ever has or will be for several reasons:   -Statistically Peyton was better at his sport in almost every comparable statistical category. -Peyton went to two Super Bowls and won one while in Indy.  Reggie went to one NBA Final and lost. -Peyton has many more endorsements and TV Commercials than Reggie ever had.  It is almost impossible to watch any major TV Network without seeing a Peyton Manning commercial at some point. -Peyton has a Children's Hospital named in his honor.  Reggie has a stretch of road named after him -Peyton was the MVP of his sport 5 times.  Reggie had never won that honor in his sport.   These are just a few reasons I came up with on the top of my head as to why Peyton is easily a much larger icon to Indy than Reggie ever was.          
      That can be renegotiated. Peyton doesn't need the money.  
    • 2015 draft class
      He's not on the team anymore.
  • Topics

• Members

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.