Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HtownColt

Darius Butler Starting

51 posts in this topic

At least we are not going into enemy territory with a water pistol(which I think was even forgot to be filled with water in my opinion), New Orleans 2011 ring a bell?

no no, i dont recall such televised slaughter..

IND_The Catch_728x90

Butler impressed me in the limited amount of time he got last game.

Honestly, I'm more worried about Cassius Vaughn. Last game was horrible.

I think Butler is a better man to man DB then Powers. I know New England gave up on him, But I think he could be a better fit then Powers in this defence...

we are as thin as you can get in the secondary. he will get picked on by gabbert all night. so will the other side. don't know, just don't have a lot of confidence in this situation all the sudden. UGH

When does the public tryouts start

Right after they have exhausted the practice and cheerleading squads.

It's Gabbert, I'm not worried.

The guy who torched us for 80 yards

we are as thin as you can get in the secondary. he will get picked on by gabbert all night. so will the other side. don't know, just don't have a lot of confidence in this situation all the sudden. UGH

Blaine Gabbert couldn't pick his own nose.

1 person likes this

Blaine Gabbert couldn't pick his own nose.

Our Secondary cant make there own Picks they have to have our Linebackers (Freeman) do it for them

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• I can't dislike Russell Wilson after this letter
      Are you lambasting [ridiculing] RW for that or merely praising him for getting his slice of capitalistic pie PR?    I don't care either way. It's just that I can't get a handle on your tone. Is it sincere, sarcastic, or both? 
    • Is Manning Now the #2 ?
      Don't forget what happened to Brock against Pittsburg....
    • Denver (+6) at Carolina (2-7-16)
      Johnny Unitas has a ring for Super Bowl V and he hardly played. It still counts. And many still consider him the greatest of all time. 
    • Denver (+6) at Carolina (2-7-16)
      Absolutely. I fully believe that if we switched out Tom and Peyton. Tom would now have 2 rings and Peyton would have 4. Tom had good to great defenses when he won his rings and an agressive head coach who is also a defensive mastermind . Tom is an all time great, but Peyton is too. They just had different circumstances.    And there ia one thing that people forget easily: teams that pick first in the draft do so because ....(drumroll)..... they stink! The Colts were bad and got the first pick and we're trying to rebuild. Peyton helped them rebuild. Tom was picked by a team that had recently been in the Super Bowl and was a playoff caliber team with a playoff caliber defense.    Championships take a total team effort in all three phases of the game. I for one am sick of the Peyton vs Tom debate. If you look at their entire body of work, it is quite obvious that they were equals and that they were in a league of their own for the better part of 2 decades. 
    • Cam Newton walks out of post SB interview
      Peyton walked off the field according to multiple articles I read and reports not shaking hands with Drew Brees or any of the Saints after the SB loss in '09.  He defended it  "I certainly know how it was three years ago when we won" Manning said at the time. "There's the stage being set up, and the celebration, and it's time for the Saints to celebrate. It's their field. They deserve the moment."   But some saw that as poor sportsmanship, Neither Cam or Peyton were wrong the more I think about it (back then or now), The media should be made to let the players calm down a bit from such an emotional high or low, It is often asking for (and hoping for in some cases) just something to put out in there articles/twitter/blog/facebook/whatever to make bigger story then it actually was to begin with.    
  • Topics

• Members

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.