Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darius Butler Starting

HtownColt

Stanford Routt is looking better and better. we have 5mil in cap space right now to sign him. because we do have the Pats next week and I don't want Vaughn, Butler, and Gordy as my CBs in that game

They should activate Teddy Williams from the PS so we can see how he plays when the bullets are flying. He honestly can't be much worse than Powers/Vaughn in completion percentage and it is against the Jags.

Butler><Powers does it matter? In one corner we have no secondary in the other corner you have no QB and no star rb this week, yeah I can see CBS raving about this intriguing scenario :rollseyes: they are probably thanking the football gods for Andrew Luck right about now, Lets just find a way to pull it out and get some guys healthy

It looking like the shoot out a predicted

Blaine Gabbert can't complete passes against air. And the jags RBs not named MJD are averaging 2.7 ypc. The jags only chance in this game is if they keep it low scoring, they can't score enough points to make it a shootout

Butler was a 2nd round pick, so he clearly has tons of potential. He also is pretty young, so there is room to grow. One thing that worries me is that he was released by the Pats. The Pats' secondary isn't loaded and it's not like they have a ton of superstars back there. But I still think he has tons of potential

Butler was a 2nd round pick, so he clearly has tons of potential. He also is pretty young, so there is room to grow. One thing that worries me is that he was released by the Pats. The Pats' secondary isn't loaded and it's not like they have a ton of superstars back there. But I still think he has tons of potential

he was released 2 years ago when the pats had decent talent

He played in Carolina but was released when they drafted a couple corners