Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

the jags play worse at home

19 posts in this topic

its amazing how the jags seem to get beat by a larger margin at home. Usually teams would be the other way around. I predict Luck throws for 3 or more tds as he has another big game and help from the running game.

he already put up the most yards for a QB against that D this year. surprisingly, they have kept everyone but Luck to under 300 yards.

We always downtalk the Jags when the Reality of it is, they ALWAYS play us the Hardest. Even when Peyton was here

1 person likes this

I have no predictions for this game except that it will be physical... Jags are w/out some key players and we are relatively healthy and on the rise... that being said, the Jags are always so geeked out to play us that anything truly can happen, I learned long ago to throw out the stats and records for this one.... Go Colts!

1 person likes this

Colts definitely need to take advantage of the situation, their best player is out. That is I think mojo is ruled out, right?

We always downtalk the Jags when the Reality of it is, they ALWAYS play us the Hardest. Even when Peyton was here

NO MJ/D... is HUGE...

Who has the better QB when all things look equal?

Naptown,....

Indy will win this going away

1 person likes this

Oh those Jaguars. Always finding a way to do something wrong. Expect them to be the London Leopards in 5 years or so if this keeps up.

1 person likes this

Oh those Jaguars. Always finding a way to do something wrong. Expect them to be the London Leopards in 5 years or so if this keeps up.

We may not always be buddy/buddy, us Colts and Texans, but at least we can all laugh at those goofy Jaguars.

1 person likes this

We may not always be buddy/buddy, us Colts and Texans, but at least we can all laugh at those goofy Jaguars.

22991471.jpg

don't yall have the jags again after us

Yep, so I'm leaving it up to you guys to beat the living daylights out of them. Crush their hopes and dreams, or what they have left of them anyway. Remind them of how insignificant they really are. We're going to need all the help we can get coming away from the Bears game, be it victory or loss. But then again...not particularly frightened of Blaine, no matter who we have on the field lol.

You guys are in for a real surprise I think. Baggard's been practicing his roll attack and he's all stocked up on jolly ranchers! Prepare to be mesmerized by my man Blake's downsy magics!!!! Seriously though if there's a rainbow then I call cheating.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I will go 4. I think it's slightly Below Average/close to Average. We did play well at times with Hasselbeck last season but having said that when it counted he even lost to the Texans in Indy. Our O.Line should improve with Kelly and having more depth but it's Average at best and has played Below Average to Poor in most of Andrew's career. Our D.Line could be Good if it can stay healthy - Mathis upcoming year is a mystery on what impact he can provide, of course when Davis is healthy he is a Top 10 corner as well but our D has been up and down from week to week history wise in the Andrew era as well. I think Jackson is Good but overall our LBacking core is suspect. One week our Defense plays Good, then the next it plays Bad! Our SPTeams with Pat and Adam are Great so that helps my rating and TY and Moncrief are Good but we still have little to no run game, Gore is Average at this point in his career. I like this question because if it was asked of Russell Wilson, this would easily be an 8 overall, a 9 when Lynch was there because of him and that Defense they have had, add Wilson to that they were a 10 back in 2013 and 2014. If Andrew gets injured this season we are in deep trouble, it wont be 8-8 Average, Hass made a lot of that happen. It will be closer to 6-10. I think our Coaching staff has a lot to prove too, I do like Chud as I think he will be good for Andrew.    -Bottomline we are a 4 without Andrew. Andrew makes us a 7. 7 is Good but not SB material.
    • What a crazy preseason it has been already with the cancelled HOF game, the impressive play of our rookies and all of the injuries we are dealing with.    Hopefully everybody gets away from this one healthy. I want to see more 3 wide sets from the offense and somebody, anybody to step up at cb on defense.
    • No that was the other Patriots RB (Vereen).  He is a between the tackles guy. 
    • Respectfully,   I think we're just going to agree to disagree on this.   There is some truth in your post,  but not enough, IMO, to draw the bigger conclusions that you have.   So,   we see the same thing differently and we'll leave it at that.....  
    • Does the supporting cast refer only to the quality of the players themselves or are coaches included in that equation too?    So this survey is just a snapshot frozen in time as it stands right now & nothing more?    It's difficult not to project forward on guys like Kelly, Anderson, & Parry though.    I went with a 7. I just wish l felt more confident of our running game right now. That's what worries me. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Hey there Amy,    Nice to meet ya & don't be shy. It's an awesome mixture of deep thinkers, jokesters, & diehard horseshoe fans here. All opinions & perspectives are welcome here. We have football fanatics, causal observers, & just curious people on here who like to vent, blow steam, broaden their horizons, & just chuckle at stuff the regulars always say. All team allegiances are encouraged to express themselves politely & peacefully here, which is pretty cool too.    I just watch the games at home on Direct TV Sunday ticket by myself usually. 
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.