Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephen

the jags play worse at home

19 posts in this topic

its amazing how the jags seem to get beat by a larger margin at home. Usually teams would be the other way around. I predict Luck throws for 3 or more tds as he has another big game and help from the running game.

IND_The Catch_728x90

he already put up the most yards for a QB against that D this year. surprisingly, they have kept everyone but Luck to under 300 yards.

Jags may play worse at home, but they definitely play worse w/o MJD!!!

2 people like this

We always downtalk the Jags when the Reality of it is, they ALWAYS play us the Hardest. Even when Peyton was here

1 person likes this

I have no predictions for this game except that it will be physical... Jags are w/out some key players and we are relatively healthy and on the rise... that being said, the Jags are always so geeked out to play us that anything truly can happen, I learned long ago to throw out the stats and records for this one.... Go Colts!

1 person likes this

Colts definitely need to take advantage of the situation, their best player is out. That is I think mojo is ruled out, right?

Now we just have to stop blannie for throwing 80yd tds

We always downtalk the Jags when the Reality of it is, they ALWAYS play us the Hardest. Even when Peyton was here

NO MJ/D... is HUGE...

Who has the better QB when all things look equal?

Naptown,....

Indy will win this going away

1 person likes this

Oh those Jaguars. Always finding a way to do something wrong. Expect them to be the London Leopards in 5 years or so if this keeps up.

1 person likes this

Oh those Jaguars. Always finding a way to do something wrong. Expect them to be the London Leopards in 5 years or so if this keeps up.

We may not always be buddy/buddy, us Colts and Texans, but at least we can all laugh at those goofy Jaguars.

1 person likes this

We may not always be buddy/buddy, us Colts and Texans, but at least we can all laugh at those goofy Jaguars.

22991471.jpg

don't yall have the jags again after us

Yep, so I'm leaving it up to you guys to beat the living daylights out of them. Crush their hopes and dreams, or what they have left of them anyway. Remind them of how insignificant they really are. We're going to need all the help we can get coming away from the Bears game, be it victory or loss. But then again...not particularly frightened of Blaine, no matter who we have on the field lol.

You guys are in for a real surprise I think. Baggard's been practicing his roll attack and he's all stocked up on jolly ranchers! Prepare to be mesmerized by my man Blake's downsy magics!!!! Seriously though if there's a rainbow then I call cheating.

Well, on the season we play worse on the road.........