Photo

Colts Youth An Advantage For Quick Turnaround Game?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 basketballsteve

basketballsteve
  • 1062 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm thinking it must be so difficult for players to physically be ready and have their legs ands body recover for a Thursday game, but perhaps the Colts having so many young bodies will help them be more ready? I know Andrew said already when asked about this (recovering) that being 23 really helps but it's similar for T.Y., probably A. Q. Shipley, Freeman, Costanzo, Ballard, Allen, Carter, etc., ect.

Also Coach Arians was raving about Hickman's play on Sunday so maybe we'll see a little more of the young reserves on Sunday and use our bench.

What do people think?

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 schwamm

schwamm

BRING IT!

• 2155 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:14 AM

The team will have to rely on its bench with so many players dinged up (last I heard was 6 starters likely sitting out).

I am forever grateful for all the great players I've been fortunate enough to watch play the game with horseshoes on their helmets,

and I'm eagerly anticipating the opportunity to see which new Colts become the stars and fan favorites of tomorrow.

#3 basketballsteve

basketballsteve
  • 1062 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

The team will have to rely on its bench with so many players dinged up (last I heard was 6 starters likely sitting out).

It's true tonight we will need 2nd and 3rd string players to step up big time with more reps.

#4 jbaron04

jbaron04
  • 1474 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

No jones drew helps

#5 lollygagger8

lollygagger8
  • 5008 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Next man up....always and forever

#6 Mameluc

Mameluc
  • 2017 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:48 AM

what did arians said about Hickman? yea i thought he did fine

#7 basketballsteve

basketballsteve
  • 1062 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

what did arians said about Hickman? yea i thought he did fine

Arians said that Hickman had 2 great practices last week and that he had some great plays against the Fins. I thought so to, he applied pressure several times.

#8 shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet
  • 6762 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:32 AM

No jones drew helps

that just made my day a little brighter

#9 cjrulli

cjrulli
  • 320 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

That LB core is just nasty, overall a solid group of guys. Good fundamentals and good motors, great depth.

#10 QwizBoy

QwizBoy
  • 8066 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:16 PM

Gabbert, Rashad and Blackmon are young too. I wonder how they'll play. :hmm:

Houston Texans, 2011, 2012, 2014 AFC South Champions

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Nov
    Kevin Bowen

In each of his first three NFL seasons, T.Y. Hilton has had a game of 100 receiving yards 5 different times. Pro Bowl-type year for Hilton?

Show comments (1)
  • Photo
      25 Nov
    Skelly

Happy Thanksgiving, and a early Merry Christmas to all. I'm out of here until the New Year with lots of good times to spend with the famn damily.

View All Updates