Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach's Leukkemia in Remission!

GoColts8818

no quotes..no names......2nd round of chemo....hard core..

...cancer doesnt lose often........ I just wish he would stop worrying about football (sounds like he is) and other stuff and take care of himself...

That's the hardest thing to get cancer patients to do..sometimes...

They say in the story his doctors...not a name like John Smith but they are telling you who the information is coming from.

https://twitter.com/NicolePence

There are your quotes and names from a WTHR (the station the sent out the story) reporter.

Odds are in the race to be first they put up a quick article and will go back and add quotes and names.

A patients outlook can be as important as treatment. Pagano has this thing beat already, he said as much, and treatment so far shows likewise. I have the feeling they caught it early enough. This thing can be beat with early diagnosis, aggressive treatment in early stages, and positive patient attitude and outlook. Pagano is a strong man, and he has a strong support network, including us!

As long as the path to finishing the defeat of this remains on course, I support anything Pagano and his doctors allow him to do. And I hope it is a lot, and so much earlier than folks thought. Chuckstrong!

Rackstraw was just on WFAN in Indianapolis saying he was at the Colts complex today and B.A. said the goal is that Pagano is back for the season's last game against the Texans...

If that happens I wouldn't want to be the Texans there is going to be an emotional steam roller wearing blue that day.

Wanted to post this here as well: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/05/chuck-paganos-cancer-is-in-remission/

The article in itself isn't really news. I got seriously angry by the fact that some people actually clicked the "dislike"-button on some of the statements, such as:

"Good for him! I wish him the best." - 27 dislikes.

"Keep fighting Coach! All the best to you and yours." - 22 dislikes.

What the heck is wrong with some people?

I'm glad to hear that Coach is in remission, and everything is going well for his recovery. Chemo is very hard on the body, and it takes time to get back the strength and stamina needed to be normal again. You could tell he was weak from the treatment in the video, but he looked great considering the effects of the chemo. Its going to take a while to get back the strength and weight back. While we want him back as soon as possible, I hope he doesn't overdo it by coming back too early. Only he and his doctors can determine that. I'm just glad that he's doing great...and his speech left me in tears...

Keep strong Coach!!!

no biggie. It's great news that's what counts!

hope its not elsewhere or missed in this thread& I double posted again like my last one

Once Again At Colts Complex, Could Return To Coaching December 30th

During his Monday press conference, interim coach Bruce Arians said:

Our goal is to have him back on the sidelines by December 30th.

The Colts December 30th game is against the Texans. It is the final game of the 2012 regular season.

http://www.stampedeb...urn-to-coaching