Photo

Our Rookies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 BNS

BNS
  • 398 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

I know Andrew Luck will grab most of the headlines, but we're getting great production from our rookies this season!!! Allen, Fleener, Ballard and Hilton have all made big plays so far this season.

I'm no Colts historian, but I can't recall a rookie class making such an impact.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 DMuirfan

DMuirfan
  • Rookie
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

I agree and their fun to watch.

#3 cjrulli

cjrulli
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

The best part about this, is that they are all rookies. They get to grow and progress together.

#4 Michael Lebron

Michael Lebron
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

Brazil has made several big plays as well..

#5 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2946 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

I was gonna be making this thread too.

Allen is gonna make some Pro Bowls one day. Hilton actually gained some yards on punt returns, don't see that very often.....not to mention another 100 yard performance with a TD. Fleener has such freakish athleticism you know he'll be a force once he settles down a little. LaVon Brazill made a nice 3rd down, toe-the-line catch. Ballard is beastin'.....although I like Brown/Carter a little better. Throw in a dose of future, franchise Nose, Josh Chapman......Grigson appears to have killed this offseason/draft.

#6 gbrads_rants

gbrads_rants
  • 570 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

I hope Chap gets to play this year....if he gets to play in New England....oh my...*jigs*

#7 throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ
  • 3428 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

It looks like they have all turned a corner on getting open/to the right spots.
Andrew has been on the $$$ more the last 2 games. Fewer times the DB`s are hitting us as we catch the ball. BIG!!
Hope Avery is OK. He and Hilton are using their speed now and really are almost impossible to defend given just a little time.
Stay healthy Men and the Offensive Monster could be here THIS SEASON!

A few less penalties, keep working on the running game/pass blocking, and Andrew gets a 65 completion % and the rocket will have launched.
We are not that far away.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      31 Oct
    southwest1

I was listening to CBS sideline Thursday Night Football reporter Tracy Wolfson talk about Saints WR Kenny Stills having to "tape up his groin" in the 2nd half & that phrase made me cringe because ankles I get, but tape & a sensitive region of the body doesn't sound all that wonderful to me. Enough said.

Show comments (4)
View All Updates