Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Getting Love.

House

Enjoying my morning after a successful Colts Sunday. Watching ESPN 1&2. Andrew is getting love today lol.

I'm very happy to see him getting respect in his rookie year. And I know praise is fleeting if you start losing, but at this very moment Andrew is killing it :)

I never would have thought at the beginning of the year I would see a sportcenter topic, "Most valuable to their team Luck or Manning" and then actually hear Jaws say Luck. Because he brought stability back to our franchise.

Put a smile on my face. :)

Skip Bayless is saying the Colt's still made the wrong decision at qb. He is also still saying that Luck is not even close to RG3's level.........Skip is an *!

Skip still thinks Tebow is an elite QB in the NFL! Skip is clueless! RGIII will be lucky to be in the league for 8 to 10 years.

Skip still thinks Tebow is an elite QB in the NFL! Skip is clueless! RGIII will be lucky to be in the league for 8 to 10 years.

I can't stand to hear skips voice let alone his opinion. I change the channel the minute I hear/see skip Bayless. Same goes with Stephen a. Smith as well. Rarely anything of value to hear from these two.

I can't stand to hear skips voice let alone his opinion. I change the channel the minute I hear/see skip Bayless. Same goes with Stephen a. Smith as well. Rarely anything of value to hear from these two.

Being the UK I'm saved direct exposure to Skip, but everything I've ever had the misfortune to see where he's commenting on the Colts he's very down on the team and on Luck in specific. Rather than reactively giving his opinion he seems to think by pro actively giving his views they will become fact.

Of course he may well prove to be right and Luck is just a naughty boy not the messiah like we all hope :hide:

Skip Bayless loves Griffin

Skip Bayless hates Luck

Skip Bayless loves Tebow.

I'd rather stay away from QBs Skip approves of!

(this is a joke by the way, I'm not a Griffin hater, I think he's very good too. But Tebow blows)

Skip Bayless hates Luck

(this is a joke by the way, I'm not a Griffin hater, I think he's very good too. But Tebow blows)

That tells you all you need to know about Skip Clueless right there.

Skip Bayless hates Luck

skip is trying hard to make up for his big lie about being a " basketball star " lol. that being said, alot of people love RG3 but most who do also love Luck.

Skip Bayless is saying the Colt's still made the wrong decision at qb. He is also still saying that Luck is not even close to RG3's level.........Skip is an *!

I don't put that much into what Bayless says in settings like that. It's set up to where one person has to argue a PRO position, and the other a CON position regardless of how they really feel about the issue. Those are probably not even Bayless true feelings on the issue.

And this same media will be the first ones critcizing him if the Colts tank the rest of the season lol. I tend to ignore the media because they change their colors very quickly, but good for 12. :thmup:

Did you hear how NFL network was talking about RG3 yesterday? After week 1 RG3 was supposed to be the best ever, then he became Vince Young, and now they say the skins just suck and he is making poor decisions. Flip flops like a politician lol

Did you hear how NFL network was talking about RG3 yesterday? After week 1 RG3 was supposed to be the best ever, then he became Vince Young, and now they say the skins just suck and he is making poor decisions. Flip flops like a politician lol

Exactly. They are not to be trusted, they seem to like to get people riled up and make big, dramatic things out of nothing. Even at the expense of facts and common sense...

people that wish we still had Manning just have no Clue about who would be on this roster now.

A washed up NO BLOCK Dallas.

Mini - Brackett

Addai

Becau$e of PayaTONS big salary, little ability for all these free Agents and roster moves that did happen.

Skippy talks about the "Best Chance" to go to a Super Bowl with Manning.

Sorry folks, they would have done well to be .500 last season with that WEAK Roster, and the same this year.

Manning was ONE & DONE 7 out of 11 times in the Playoffs with Many very good Rosters.

lmao that he would be a real SB contender anytime soon with the CAP Strapped team we could put on the field. Not even CLOSE. A JOKE!

That tells you all you need to know about Skip Clueless right there.

Remember..Skip picked Ozzie Guillen and the Marlins to win the World Series back in March...

How does the song go?

If stupid thoughts..meant world accalim...

....then everyone would now his name..

He'd be a legend...in his mind...

people that wish we still had Manning just have no Clue about who would be on this roster now.

A washed up NO BLOCK Dallas.

Mini - Brackett

Addai

Becau$e of PayaTONS big salary, little ability for all these free Agents and roster moves that did happen.

Skippy talks about the "Best Chance" to go to a Super Bowl with Manning.

Sorry folks, they would have done well to be .500 last season with that WEAK Roster, and the same this year.

Manning was ONE & DONE 7 out of 11 times in the Playoffs with Many very good Rosters.

lmao that he would be a real SB contender anytime soon with the CAP Strapped team we could put on the field. Not even CLOSE. A JOKE!

Yep. Also have to wonder if they could have fit Reggie in there as well. Something would have had to happen with Freeney as well i think. There were going to be some key guys not here either way.

And this same media will be the first ones critcizing him if the Colts tank the rest of the season lol. I tend to ignore the media because they change their colors very quickly, but good for 12. :thmup:

You are correct. Infact they hailing rg3 as best player in nfl not too long ago and praising the 4 and 0 arizona team

Exactly. They are not to be trusted, they seem to like to get people riled up and make big, dramatic things out of nothing. Even at the expense of facts and common sense...

yea the media attacks whether you are doing bad or good. Another good example is at the beginning of the year they kept talking about manning and his lack of arm strength and now some are saying he's better than ever.

yea the media attacks whether you are doing bad or good. Another good example is at the beginning of the year they kept talking about manning and his lack of arm strength and now some are saying he's better than ever.

Exactly, both this and your post about Griffin are spot on. They are quick to hop on the wagon but are just as quick to deny it. The one consistent thing that the media has unwavered on, it seems, is Tim Tebow. No matter how long he remains a back-up they will stand strong in their worship and support of him lol. Other than that, Manning, Rodgers, Cutler, everyone comes under fire and then...two weeks later...they are suddenly the best players in the world. I'd rather watch Lifetime than NFL Network or ESPN sometimes haha And that's saying something.

This was suppose to be a celebratory thread. Congratulating the Colts and Luck for getting recognition from the very people that wrote them off.

Everyone knows the media is fickle, but doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy it while they like us.

Stop wrecking my thread lmao

Nice one. I like the part where you called me junior. Bravo.

Thank you, I appreciate your admiration. I see you are making strides in getting over the troll syndrome. I suggest you don't continue, or you are going to ruin a perfectly good thread. The mods wouldn't like that very much.

Thank you, I appreciate your admiration. I see you are making strides in getting over the troll syndrome. I suggest you don't continue, or you are going to ruin a perfectly good thread. The mods wouldn't like that very much.

Well, you succeed in turning this into a media hate thread with your first post. But, *I* apologize for *MY* trollish actions.