Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who is Luck's Brady?

GoColts8818

Chuck Norris never won a Super Bowl while I expect Luck to win several.

That's cool, but I also expect there to be another QB and another team in the AFC that could be a consistent challenger. No one is so great so as to not have rivals and challengers.

The only reason the Colts and Patriots have played each other for the past 10+ years straight is because of demand...The NFL always puts 2 teams together if there is a rivalry or the demand is high because of things like "Manning and Brady"...I have a feeling we'll see the Redskins on our schedule starting next year and it'll become year after year if the hype stays high.

I don't see this happening. I like RG3, but I just don't see him playing in the league that long. He almost got his neck broke again yesterday. I was most impressed with Tannehill yesterday. Considering he was playing on a bum leg he was most impressive. Unfortunately for he and the Dolphins they ran into the Andrew Luck buzz saw :number1:

hmm you might not have heard chuck pagano> chuck norris

I didn't know Chuck Pagano had anything to do with 12 being so great that he doesn't have any rival teams for the AFC crown in the next 10 SBs. I must have missed the memo.

Lets just say for a second luck is as good as people say he will be almost all great qbs have a rival

Manning vs Brady, Marino vs Elway, Young vs Aikman, Montana vs Sims are a few.

So who becomes Luck's Brady and why do you think it's him? To me the easy answer is RG3 but I don't think he will be because they won't play often. I think it's more likely to be a guy in the AFC. I think it might end up being a young guy like dalton or tannahill.

Tannehill ... I was VERY impressed with this kid.... RG3 seems to be coming back sown to Earth. Cam is a big baby, and a frontrunner.

Miami is on the come, they have some real talent on D, and skill positions on O are pretty dang good. I can see Indy vs Miami becoming the next Indy vs NE in the near future.

I'm interested to see how Jake Locker progresses. He has as much raw talent as any young QB in the league.... and he is in our division.

I think it will inevitably be the next number 1 pick which will be true if they end op in the same division. Until then it will be all Luck vs. RGIII no matter how few times they play... I wouldn't be surprised to see the NFL schedule a yearly preseason game between the two.

Thanks. Ryan is killing it this year and luck should continue to improve as we build the team around him.

Yep. Many actually compare Ryan to Manning, so it would be fitting with all the comparisons Luck himself gets to Manning.

I'm gonna say Geno Smith... Jags should eject Gabbert and grab this kid.... I don't think Locker or Gabbert will be good enough to rival Luck... Barkley either IMO.... If Smith goes to KC we might see him in the playoffs regularly, but I guess the best candidate is Tannehill, especially after :brady: retires.