•  

Photo

peyton sets another record

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 trueblueblood

trueblueblood
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

I know this is the colts forum, but I just thought I'd let you know, since a vast majority of these wins came here in Indy. Anyways... he set the record for most 4th qtr/ OT comeback wins. Congrats to him. Funny... I don't know how many times I heard people say he's terrible in the clutch.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4251 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

I'd prefer to talk about Luck's records actually, since it is the Colts section. But I'm sure you meant well.
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#3 trueblueblood

trueblueblood
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

I'd prefer to talk about Luck's records actually, since it is the Colts section. But I'm sure you meant well.

Yeah, I just figured everyone would like to know it

#4 Snowglobe

Snowglobe
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

*yawn*

Peyton Manning - 12 playoff losses - most in NFL history

#5 trueblueblood

trueblueblood
  • 787 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

*yawn*

Thank you so much for your valuable contribution.

#6 BleedingBlue

BleedingBlue
  • 1010 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

I know this is the colts forum, but I just thought I'd let you know, since a vast majority of these wins came here in Indy. Anyways... he set the record for most 4th qtr/ OT comeback wins. Congrats to him. Funny... I don't know how many times I heard people say he's terrible in the clutch.

The Luckophiles will ask to have this post moved and I have to agree...wrong section.
but seriously, you are right about the people saying that ;)

Most Attempts? ;)
Calvin Johnson drops 2 passes in the 4th Quarter? Really?

#7 FireJimCaldwell

FireJimCaldwell
  • 6076 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Thank you so much for your valuable contribution.

That was his best post to date...

#8 Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan
  • 506 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:14 PM

Colts fans know exactly who Peyton is. More than anyone else. We know how clutch he is. We know how amazing he is. No need to let us know what we saw for 11 years.

#9 DoomOf21

DoomOf21
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

*yawn*

I always like the rule from the old forum were you had to type something that is at least 10 characters to be able to post.

Good for Peyton. Good for the Broncos.
The wisdom of the mob...I mean forum: the coaching, Donald Brown, the defense, the drafting, Andrew Luck, and Bill Polian are the problem. (p.s. this username is from 2005)

#10 braveheartcolt

braveheartcolt
  • 4251 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

The Luckophiles will ask to have this post moved and I have to agree...wrong section.
but seriously, you are right about the people saying that ;)

Most Attempts? ;)

Close. I was thinking, most passes that should have been intercepted but weren't. He passed the 20 mark today I think.
"If I make a comment and it is not backed up by factual evidence, take it as my opinion, and my opinion only"....

#11 oldunclemark

oldunclemark
  • 15611 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Funny..nobody talks about Tim Tebow anymore unless they are under contrac to ESPN.

I thought Tebow was the only person who could rally a team in the 4th quarter

#12 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2535 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

lol thats not a surprise

#13 King Colt

King Colt

Colt fan for 53 yrs. now!

• 1021 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

For those with short memories, Peyton Manning MADE the Indianapolis Colts irregardless of what he is doing or where he is or when it is.
"Build The Monster, Then Turn It Loose"

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Jul
    Bogie

Edmond O'Brien - a decent actor that fell off my oldies radar. D.O.A. was pretty good for a public domain film. Thank you someone for the Internet Archive.

View All Updates