Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Avery

krunk

It was tough for me to listening to him screaming in pain.

Yah I heard him too and just the sound you know he was in pain. I kept watching for a replay to see what was going on. Maybe the DB caught him with a knee to the ribs? Or hopefully it was just the wind but he was grabbing the side of his stomach near his ribs. . .

I hope, he will be back. He is a speedster on the turf, and Luck can make a good use of his speed now. I mean he can utilize it...no underthrowing.

Exactly! Execution, Execution, Execution. Hopefully we'll get some good news on him

He's not far off a 1000 yard season going by his numbers so far. His first season with this team, and with a rookie QB. He's doing just fine thank you very much.

Avery isnt anywhere near 1,000 yards. He would be doing alot better if he could catch the ball. And the rookie QB arguement is mute considering we are talking about drops (the WRs fault). He has had perfect passes in his hands and he cant hold on to them.

Avery isnt anywhere near 1,000 yards. He would be doing alot better if he could catch the ball. And the rookie QB arguement is mute considering we are talking about drops (the WRs fault). He has had perfect passes in his hands and he cant hold on to them.

Extrapolate his numbers, Luck is inaccurate. Count his drops. Over.

I think that poster is saying Avery projects to having 1,000 yards by the end of the season. He's not there now, but he may be by week 17.

Hope that clarifies...

On that long pass, he split the DB's and just ran right by them. A big physical receiver can't do that but a really, really fast one can. Luck is now getting his timing down on the long ball and that will change everything on our offense. I think the Miami game is exactly what Grigson envisioned when he drafted Hilton, Brazil, Fleener and grabbed Avery. Speed kills.

That catch over the middle by Avery was CRAZY! In my opinon the ref should have tacked on another 15 yrd for the face mask. It technicaly wasn't a face mask as the defender actually grabed the top of his helmet from behind! Still jerked his head straight back and could have caused a neck injury.

I like Avery, he brings a big play capability and still is able to catch the short stuff.

if TY pans out (i guess we will know with another season) we could have a deadly, deep attack; Wayne taking the underneath stuff with Allen and Avery TY taking deep shots down the sidelines and Fleener exploiting deep seams.

and i also kinda Like Brazil, he is like a well rounded WR who is not the fastest but has plenty speed and can get open.