Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Waylon

Reggie's Leap

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone find a good picture of Reggie's leap into the crowd on the final Ballard run? Had me rolling on the floor.

1 person likes this

Can anyone find a good picture of Reggie's leap into the crowd on the final Ballard run? Had me rolling on the floor.

That was priceless!!! Reggie is lookin' like a kid again. That's what winning does.
1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I want to see Haeg at RG permanently, then move Good back to RT where he looked pretty good last year. Those 2 are both great run blockers and at least decent pass protectors. That right side could become just as strong as our left side when Castonzo is playing at his best. Kelly has looked solid in the middle and we could suddenly have an above average offensive line with pretty good depth with Reitz as a swing G/T and Harrison and Blyth as swing C/Gs. Clark also as a backup T with some development.    
    • I liked a lot of what I saw in the Chargers game. The offense got out to a much faster start than it has the past few weeks and even into last season. The defense clamped down on the running game for the most part and held their own in the red zone. This team is steadily improving in all areas.   As far as improvement, I'd like to see the bad turnovers from Luck go away and not so many drive killing penalties. Some semblance of a pass rush would be nice as well.
    • I did not hear that but honestly I like many shared that sentiment 100% IMO .
    • Whether its football or basketball theres no sense in crying about it the players just need to move on & so do the fans the zebras are not perfect you win some & you lose some its the nature of the beast .
    • I did say early in the season right after the Lions game (over and over): "just wait...don't go crazy, we are hurt.  Give them time to heal and come back, We'll be better. " I I said by week 4-5 we'd have a solid defense if most of our starters were healthy and stayed so.  We get the majority back, and we did fine.  And we still have guys (starters) out in the front 7.   We need Robinson and Butler back now, and our secondary will be top 10 IMO.  The only question is who would be the nickle? Butler does a great job at nickle, but so does Robinson.  We may see some dime formations more than we have in the past, especially when we have Geathers and Green as well.  Especially if our offense and defense does it's job in the first 1/2 and we actaully go into a 2nd 1/2 with a sizable lead.
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• sreeb2deeni

sreeb2deeni 10

• MTNVG

MTNVG 11

• Hawthorne lock

Hawthorne lock 0

Rookie
    • kschrock88

kschrock88 1

Rookie
    • lewisjol

lewisjol 2

• UKColt13

UKColt13 570

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 44

• Sweet11969

Sweet11969 0

Rookie
    • chad.finney.3

chad.finney.3 0

Rookie
    • Gramz

Gramz 6,985

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.