Photo

Reggie's Leap

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 3321 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

Can anyone find a good picture of Reggie's leap into the crowd on the final Ballard run? Had me rolling on the floor.
2012 mayan apocalypse survivor. We will rebuild.

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 mountaineer

mountaineer
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:03 PM

Can anyone find a good picture of Reggie's leap into the crowd on the final Ballard run? Had me rolling on the floor.

That was priceless!!! Reggie is lookin' like a kid again. That's what winning does.

#3 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 3321 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Anyone?

#4 achcolts

achcolts
  • 280 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

i loved that!!! hahaha, but sorry got nothing! hopefully someone delivers

#5 21isSuperman

21isSuperman
  • Community Moderator
  • 14102 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

http://www.nfl.com/v...llard-19-yd-run
When Bob Sanders executes a push up, he does not push himself up. He pushes the world down.
When Bob Sanders was 12, a cobra bit him in the leg. After 4 days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
Tom Brady can throw a football pretty far. Bob Sanders can throw Tom Brady even farther.
Please make sure to read the Forum Rules before posting or PM a mod if you have any questions

#6 ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL

Off IR and into the PUP

• 2987 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

Anyone?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

“There’s no question he’s (Luck) a complete football player and one of the top quarterbacks in this league already. He has a great career in front of him but I think he’s already established himself as a very poised and talented player that can do a lot of things to beat you and he manages his team well and plays good situational football.”       -New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick

#7 Coltswarriors

Coltswarriors
  • 2076 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:01 PM

LOL. Reggie is awesome.

#8 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 3321 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:43 PM

Thanks ColtsBlueFL!

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

View All Updates