Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

now that this win is out of the way we have unfinished buisiness with the jags.

Stephen

I think we will win this game, but I'm a little concerned about this one. It always seems like we can never just dominate the Jags the way we should. We let them hang around and then bad things happen late. We need to reverse this trend this week!

I predict a shoot out since it is being played on a short week.

What did Collingsworth say, "You're only as good as your last loss when referring to Andrew Luck and the ugly, ugly loss to the New York Jets and bad picks and so forth." I mean, if we lay an egg vs. Jacksonville, one of the worst teams in the league, a real stinker, then perhaps you can say that but CC really is a non-Indy fan for some reason, or perhaps that is just perception.

I like the pressure that we were able to put on Tannehill in the Dolphins game. If we are able to produce the same king of pressure against Gabbert, we stand a good chance to win. We know that the Jaguars will try to run against our defense, being that Gabbert is ranked 30th in the league in pass yards. Our run defense has to get redemption, even if MJD is out for this game.

On offense, I think Luck should continue playing at an improved level, as he has been the last two games. I also think we'll have a better rushing attack this week. The Jaguars may be too focused on stopping Wayne, Luck and the passing game.

Lastly, I think we should always look out for teams with nothing to play for. They'll take shots deep and do the unexpected out of desparation.

Ease up guys! I'm keen on gettin' 6th win and revenge over Jax, but...we gave 8 injured players.

Satle is substitued by Shipley well, but Avery and Mathis are already out, I think. One of our best defensive player and one of Luck's most productive (and dangerous) weapons.

IMO this gonna be a struggle again, however I think our D is effective against run, and Gabbert won't throw an other 80 yds TD pass in the next decade again.

Well said, my wine consuming friend. I want a W as much as anyone, and I always believe the Colts will win, no matter the circumstances (vision?). But in fairness to the task.... we are as thin in depth at a couple of positions as we have been for some time, including last year and we face a division rival (throw out the records). Also, we go on the road. Not insurmountable, but a tall order.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now