Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ballard has the heart of a lion

Stephen

This is the second week in a row he has been involved in a play that helped us win the game

It's the culture of this locker room.. The Indy Colts DO NOT QUIT.

This team has some really great leaders... That are accustomed to winning. Winning is expected here.

And it is like a virus...

This is the second week in a row he has been involved in a play that helped us win the game

He's playing great. I'm not crazy about how he likes to end his runs with a leap now, especially when he's going out of bounds.

Actually, he and Carter both looked good.

He really is becoming the heart and soul of this team. I agree, he has a lot of heart and intangibles you dont read about in the scouting report like 40 times, etc.

Glad he's going to be part of the nucleus and he's becoming a fan favorite. That play last week and the run to close out today are defining moments in a fun season

What does the M stand for?

Mike Bison/ M. Bison.

KUw7z.jpg

He's a ripoff of Mike Tyson. Due to a translation error from the Japanese version of Street Fighter II, Balrog and M.Bison had their names mixed up. Balrog is what we call the boxer instead of M.Bison, and M.Bison we call the head honcho instead of Balrog.

/End video game nerd rant.

Now you know! And knowing is half the battle.

But seriously, M Bison is such an awesome name. M. BALLARD. It doesn't matter what the "M" stands for in M. BALLARD. :D If I had to choose I'd vote for miraculous.

Mike Bison/ M. Bison.

KUw7z.jpg

He's a ripoff of Mike Tyson. Due to a translation error from the Japanese version of Street Fighter II, Balrog and M.Bison had their names mixed up. Balrog is what we call the boxer instead of M.Bison, and M.Bison we call the head honcho instead of Balrog.

But seriously, M Bison is such an awesome name. M. BALLARD. It doesn't matter what the "M" stands for in M. BALLARD. :D If I had to choose I'd vote for miraculous.

It wasn't a translation error, it was fear of a likeness lawsuit. Balrog was M. Bison, Vega was Balrog, and Bison was Vega. It's a crazy, crazy, crazy world Capcom lives in.

Ballard and Carter are keepers. Miami had some Wild Hogs stuffing the middle, give them credit.

I see a dependable running game in our future. And Oh how well that will complement Andrews/the Colts passing game.

I have been down on Andrews accuracy before the last two games. My how that has improved, leading his receivers!!!! Sweet!!!

Give him consistently good time to throw....

Do you think he and Reggie KNEW that TD was there to be had? More of that timing to come with ALL the receivers as they grow together!

BA`s Offense is starting to grow on me. haha!

Mike Bison/ M. Bison.

KUw7z.jpg

How about MOVETHEPILE?

I had to go back and watch the last 5 minutes again. It was hilarious watching Reggie jump on the pile trying to just knock Ballard down before they stripped him. Reggie is our MVP IMHO.