Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck's First Record!

John Waylon

Awesome performance by Luck today. He was absolutely insane converting all of those 3rd downs today. The throw from his knees to Wayne was the highlight for me. Congrats to him on the rookie single game passing record. Colts are now 5-3 and have already matched my conservative preseason win projection for them. Future is looking bright.

Showing why he was drafted #1. Colts have some great rookies also. I primarily thought Hilton was going to be a great ST player and a decent receiver, but he's showing he has the potential to be a very very good receiver. Dwayne Allen is sick also and when the Colts D (considering all the injuries) shows up, boy do they show up.

Showing why he was drafted #1. Colts have some great rookies also. I primarily thought Hilton was going to be a great ST player and a decent receiver, but he's showing he has the potential to be a very very good receiver. Dwayne Allen is sick also and when the Colts D (considering all the injuries) shows up, boy do they show up.

Dwayne Allen is definitely showing why he was the #1 rated TE in the draft. The guy is a hoss and catches EVERYTHING. Him and Fleener are going to be a great tandem.

Had some of the guys caught more balls he threw to them, he'd have even more yards. This ought to get some play on ESPN tomorrow...seeing as the Colts are 5-3 and the Skins are 3-6 (not trying to compare QBs, it takes a team). But he definitely shut some people up today. I loved how the CBS crew kept saying Tannehlll was also having a great game...um, really? He was decent, but not even close to Luck! Definitely a pro-Dolphin crew today

Had some of the guys caught more balls he threw to them, he'd have even more yards. This ought to get some play on ESPN tomorrow...seeing as the Colts are 5-3 and the Skins are 3-6 (not trying to compare QBs, it takes a team). But he definitely shut some people up today. I loved how the CBS crew kept saying Tannehlll was also having a great game...um, really? He was decent, but not even close to Luck! Definitely a pro-Dolphin crew today

The crew today was AWFUL. Drove me nuts all game.

RG3, who??? Just kidding!!!

Luck has beaten 2 rookie QBs that were 2012 first rounders in Weeden and Tannehill, RG3 is next in 2014???

He might throw for 500 on that skins defense. :) That whole team is starting to come apart at the seams.

side note - I've been pleasantly surprised with Tannehil this season despite a lot of people thinking he was drafted too high. Pretty good IMO for a guy with only a couple years of QB experience.

That side kick to the play by play man was straight up homering on Miami... his bias was just unbearable.

Whatever...

Indy Colts are 5-3

That whole team is starting to come apart at the seams.

I said it last week, I think there is enough film now for teams to figure out how to slow down the spread zone read stuff theyve been running alot. I actually think the Redskins would be better off moving towards shanny's full up zone blocking/bootleg style offense here soon.

Weve seen it in the NFL time and time again that you really cant run that type of offense longterm. One reason it finds early success in the NFL is the fact teams dont prepare for it. But when teams have enough film to prepare its much less effective due to the speed of NFL players.

In college the spread works so well because most teams dont have the dlines or speed to disrupt it in the backfield.

Luck was a beast today, the commentators sounded so dumb. It irritates me so much when people say beth-AY!!!!! And he kept mentioning vontae Davis in on tackles... wow guys... really? Lol