Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Waylon

Luck's First Record!

50 posts in this topic

Cam Whoton?

Luck for the win.

The first of many, we shall hope!

Congrats to you, good sir! Now finish it out with a W and let's party!

8 people like this

Oh wow, what a game. What a ride so far. I am in love with this team. :)

2 people like this

Lets see what the media says about it

I know for sure that if it was RG3 some people would tattoo his name is their forehead to show everyone how "great" he is

1 person likes this

All the guys in my fantasy league who laughed about me picking Luck too soon (5th round)... they aren't laughing now.

3 people like this

RG3, who??? Just kidding!!!

Luck has beaten 2 rookie QBs that were 2012 first rounders in Weeden and Tannehill, RG3 is next in 2014???

1 person likes this

Guy was unreal on 3rd down, many were 3rd and long. Heck of a game.

1 person likes this

Awesome performance by Luck today. He was absolutely insane converting all of those 3rd downs today. The throw from his knees to Wayne was the highlight for me. Congrats to him on the rookie single game passing record. Colts are now 5-3 and have already matched my conservative preseason win projection for them. Future is looking bright.

Now let's see if we'll see Luck on ESPN all week like RG3. I mean come on. A team that wasn't projected to make the playoffs is 5-3, he's putting up numbers, and he just broke a record.

1 person likes this

this was the first game I was able to see since the RGIII match up in pre-season. Sure looks like he has the command of this offense far beyond his ears. I didn't see any issues with the deep ball to me, atleast today. what a season so far!

Showing why he was drafted #1. Colts have some great rookies also. I primarily thought Hilton was going to be a great ST player and a decent receiver, but he's showing he has the potential to be a very very good receiver. Dwayne Allen is sick also and when the Colts D (considering all the injuries) shows up, boy do they show up.

1 person likes this

That was an Awesome game today, and an Awesome Win !!! Going to be a Great season !!!

I have no words! Awesome and impressive don't even cover Luck's performance today. WTG Colts!!

1 person likes this

Showing why he was drafted #1. Colts have some great rookies also. I primarily thought Hilton was going to be a great ST player and a decent receiver, but he's showing he has the potential to be a very very good receiver. Dwayne Allen is sick also and when the Colts D (considering all the injuries) shows up, boy do they show up.

Dwayne Allen is definitely showing why he was the #1 rated TE in the draft. The guy is a hoss and catches EVERYTHING. Him and Fleener are going to be a great tandem.

6 people like this

Had some of the guys caught more balls he threw to them, he'd have even more yards. This ought to get some play on ESPN tomorrow...seeing as the Colts are 5-3 and the Skins are 3-6 (not trying to compare QBs, it takes a team). But he definitely shut some people up today. I loved how the CBS crew kept saying Tannehlll was also having a great game...um, really? He was decent, but not even close to Luck! Definitely a pro-Dolphin crew today

Luck has beaten 2 rookie QBs that were 2012 first rounders in Weeden and Tannehill, RG3 is next in 2014???

RG 3 Wins?

1 person likes this

Man....I thought Luck was good but that was an epic performance today.

This kid is a baller!

1 person likes this

Not only did he set a new Rookie Passing record, he also made 30 comp. as Manning did in his rookie season (Record for a colts qb rookie)

didn't get to watch it cuz I was in airports all day....but dropping in to say congrats :)

Had some of the guys caught more balls he threw to them, he'd have even more yards. This ought to get some play on ESPN tomorrow...seeing as the Colts are 5-3 and the Skins are 3-6 (not trying to compare QBs, it takes a team). But he definitely shut some people up today. I loved how the CBS crew kept saying Tannehlll was also having a great game...um, really? He was decent, but not even close to Luck! Definitely a pro-Dolphin crew today

The crew today was AWFUL. Drove me nuts all game.

1 person likes this

He might throw for 500 on that skins defense. :) That whole team is starting to come apart at the seams.

side note - I've been pleasantly surprised with Tannehil this season despite a lot of people thinking he was drafted too high. Pretty good IMO for a guy with only a couple years of QB experience.

1 person likes this

Luck got me 25 points. Congrats on the W today. Packers have a much needed bye next week

1 person likes this

That side kick to the play by play man was straight up homering on Miami... his bias was just unbearable.

Whatever...

Indy Colts are 5-3

no, He and the Skins lost AGAIN

I think he meant RG 3 wins on the year.

Lol maybe I'm wrong though.

What a performance. Inspiring effort, over and over throughout the game. Grats to Luck for the record, and the team for another great win!

That was an Awesome game today, and an Awesome Win !!! Going to be a Great season !!!

We're 8 games in. That's halfway. It's not going to be a great season, it IS a great season. lol.

I love the excitement brewing with this fan base too. I can feel the energy.

CAN YOU FEEL THE ENERGY

:excited::jump: :bounce: :dancing:

That whole team is starting to come apart at the seams.

I said it last week, I think there is enough film now for teams to figure out how to slow down the spread zone read stuff theyve been running alot. I actually think the Redskins would be better off moving towards shanny's full up zone blocking/bootleg style offense here soon.

Weve seen it in the NFL time and time again that you really cant run that type of offense longterm. One reason it finds early success in the NFL is the fact teams dont prepare for it. But when teams have enough film to prepare its much less effective due to the speed of NFL players.

In college the spread works so well because most teams dont have the dlines or speed to disrupt it in the backfield.

Luck was a beast today, the commentators sounded so dumb. It irritates me so much when people say beth-AY!!!!! And he kept mentioning vontae Davis in on tackles... wow guys... really? Lol