Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GwinnettColt

Pass defense?

we tried with Davis if he is healthy we are better, but we need something on the other side, bethea cant do everything. Maybe that should be our draft focus this year as our offence is moving along another year and we will be very good.

I think the scheme has a lot to do with it. I'm still seeing way too many 10 yard cushions on receivers. It's like Coyer never left, at times. Don't forget how much we all dogged Tim Jennings when he was here. Now the guy is likely headed to the pro bowl this year. What a difference a scheme makes

Miami is walking all over us in regards to the pass.

How should they fix it?

Powers an zibs are below average

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There's lots of reasons to.    The questions are generally nonsense.   I can't find anywhere that he wss fined for being vague
    •   If they lose Gronk they won't repeat probably. I am still not 100% sold on them just because they beat the flukey "can't manage a game" Falcons. Falcons have lost to all the AFC teams they have played this year anyway so far I think.   It's just so tough to repeat. So tough. I am not even convinced yet the Warriors will repeat either. Cubs didn't as well.
    •   I just wonder if they can beat the Pats a second time in a season, it's tough to do that. Not many do it, we did it in 2006 but it was rare. I think Denver did it with Manning? I don't remember.   I don't always think Alex Smith is a playoff choker, I think he is just limited at times and it is what it is with him. He isn't great but he does the best that he can.
    • I had Pats Repeating but I hope I am wrong.
    • Chiefs have all the tools to win the SB, Solid D, Solid Coach, Solid O.Line, Hunt is really Good. Alex Smith is the key, yes Alex is Good but isn't Great and is known as a Playoff choker so I don't know.
  • Members

• colts8718

colts8718 264

• Dark_Indy

Dark_Indy 217

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 6,817

Moderators
    • gregr507

gregr507 46

• ar7

ar7 226