Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I Hope

CjMcGirt23

You guys won't get the home cooking on the road like you did today they called holding on the punt when the replay shows there was none and even the announcers point it out they call false start on us when you guys are clearly offsides. The refs clearly decided they were not going to let Miami win this game. The final holding call was a holding but that happened to Wake on almost every snap and they only called it once. Ya'll won't go too far maybe 7-9 8-8 tops. You have most of the rest of your games on the road so i don't like your chances. Would love to see these two teams play in Miami it would be a 30 point win for us.

golly maybe our FG K will make some too...

Hugz n Kissz..

I got news for you buddy i make more in a day than you make in a year i can promise you that. You may think i'm joking but i'm not and if i was going to a trailer park it would be because i own it. Now back to the factory for you tomorrow, me i will be just fine!

Factory? 'Chu talking about?

I am unemployed. I am the second coming of The Dude, man.

hehe.. WHAAAHHGHHHHHHAGGHGHHHHH

I want my BABA

SCOREBOARD.......................

lmao

There is probably a whole forum of Fins fans who would agree with what he was selling.

Pointless coming here.

Has one of our excellent mods dropped the ban hammer yet?

Aint nobody going nowhere pal i'm here to stay can't wait till thursday i guarantee you Jacksonville beats you!

Why so salty? Freeney and Mathis get tackled every game and we don't go on other teams forums talking stupid. Miami had 8 penalties for 79 yards. Colts 11/91 so your theory about the refs is way off. Why waste your time on this forum. Do you not have anything better to do? Get a life. We won you lost. It's a game. The better team won.

Why so salty? Freeney and Mathis get tackled every game and we don't go on other teams forums talking stupid. Miami had 8 penalties for 79 yards. Colts 11/91 so your theory about the refs is way off. Why waste your time on this forum. Do you not have anything better to do? Get a life. We won you lost. It's a game. The better team won.

There are those in the world who shouldn't be allowed to have/ watch football teams.

Hello you guys were tackling our defensive ends all day and only 1 holding call? Rooking tackles do not stop us but if they are allowed to hold and tackle then this is what you have. Luck is good but he aint that good.

Dude...just stop it. You're giving Dolphin fans a bad look. Holding could be called on every play. Colts fans have been living with Freeney getting held, tackled and mauled for years. You adjust...no excuses...no crying about it...cause in the end no one really cares but the guys on the wrong end of the score board.

Meanwhile...Luck just set a rookie single game passing record on your defense which was getting bally hooed by the media prior to this game. I'd say he's plenty good enough.

You guys won't get the home cooking on the road like you did today they called holding on the punt when the replay shows there was none and even the announcers point it out they call false start on us when you guys are clearly offsides. The refs clearly decided they were not going to let Miami win this game. The final holding call was a holding but that happened to Wake on almost every snap and they only called it once. Ya'll won't go too far maybe 7-9 8-8 tops. You have most of the rest of your games on the road so i don't like your chances. Would love to see these two teams play in Miami it would be a 30 point win for us.

go back to Miami and cry