Photo

I Hope

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

#41 Coltsman1788

Coltsman1788
  • 2282 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hello you guys were tackling our defensive ends all day and only 1 holding call? Rooking tackles do not stop us but if they are allowed to hold and tackle then this is what you have. Luck is good but he aint that good.

Dude...just stop it. You're giving Dolphin fans a bad look. Holding could be called on every play. Colts fans have been living with Freeney getting held, tackled and mauled for years. You adjust...no excuses...no crying about it...cause in the end no one really cares but the guys on the wrong end of the score board.

Meanwhile...Luck just set a rookie single game passing record on your defense which was getting bally hooed by the media prior to this game. I'd say he's plenty good enough.
The Colts...Imprinting horse shoes on kicked butts since 1953.
Colts.com posts: 1,115

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 John Dee

John Dee
  • 6065 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

It's hard to be humble...
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#43 JWF

JWF
  • 1056 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Wow these miami fans coming on here really are looking through teal and orange glasses.....

Dolphins 8 penalties for 79 yards

Colts 11 penalties for 91 yards

#44 Stephen

Stephen
  • 2863 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Im glad they lost been listening to the critics and dolphins fans talking junk all week about how our o line couldn't stop their d line

#45 bluebambi

bluebambi
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

You guys won't get the home cooking on the road like you did today they called holding on the punt when the replay shows there was none and even the announcers point it out they call false start on us when you guys are clearly offsides. The refs clearly decided they were not going to let Miami win this game. The final holding call was a holding but that happened to Wake on almost every snap and they only called it once. Ya'll won't go too far maybe 7-9 8-8 tops. You have most of the rest of your games on the road so i don't like your chances. Would love to see these two teams play in Miami it would be a 30 point win for us.

go back to Miami and cry

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how great of a year Aaron Rodgers is having?

Show comments (6)
View All Updates