Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

Were we even playing with our Linebackers on that run that made Bush look like Barry Sanders

Well seems like basic plays are gonna work for the Fins. we just have to continue to answer back. Sucks Dfree forces a fumble and it lands in the hands of Long... figures.

Weak Defense, and too many unnecessary & stupid penalties are gonna cancel the "fish fry" in Indy fer cripes sake!

OH MAN..LMBO...radio commentator called Cassius "Cassius Clay!"

Satele hurt. we must really have a curse on us. First time we have our "starting" OL and it doesn't last for a half! good thing A.Q has played some this year.

Satele just cant catch a break for any length of time with injuries, really unfortunate

Just heard someone yell "go back to New England Vinatieri" on TV

Funny heard someone through the tv say " go back to new england Vinitieri" lol

haha me too

haha #59 on Miami is named Freeny

sad thing is that Freeny may be more valuable in our defense then the Freeney we have, sad but true unfortunatelly

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   I think "choke" is one of most over used words in sports.   Typically by people who love sports but don't know sports very well.   I've never thought we've been choking away games.    I don't think we're very talented and over the course of a 60 minute game the better team will typically win.    That's reality in the NFL.       We we are hugely under-manned and that will show up in the 2nd half.    We still don't have many playmakers,  difference makers and in the NFL that is typically the difference between winning and losing.   We've gone from being old and slow to being young, but inexperienced.    Ballard said when he was hired this would not be a one-year fix,  and that's what you're seeing on the field.      This team isn't choking... it's just not good enough.    Not yet at least...
    • http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/sd-sp-pfd-andrew-luck-shoulder-cortisone-shot-1018-story.html   i should mention this is an informed opinion but it’s still an opinion but I think it’s realistic.
    •   I too think he would fetch a 1st rounder from someone. The question is if Ballard wants to trade a quality backup before Luck is back fully healthy with a quality OL protecting him first. My guess is no. 
    • Maybe she just thinks people from a certain area are from New Orleans....or maybe because they went to private school.....but more likely she just knows Peyton played at Tennessee and yes is clearly clueless. Who knows but she sounds like a few posters on this board...reasoning with her would be a lost cause. 
    •   He is a 23 year old quarterback who had shown himself to be a quality nfl starter within 6 weeks of joining a new team and a born leader.   Who wouldn't pay a first round pick for that?
  • Members