Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

714 posts in this topic

wicked run by bush no d then Vaughn with a stupid penalty of a really late hit. not playing smart D

Were we even playing with our Linebackers on that run that made Bush look like Barry Sanders

They did the same thing to our receiver after our TD, knocked him to the ground but it wasn't called.

Well seems like basic plays are gonna work for the Fins. we just have to continue to answer back. Sucks Dfree forces a fumble and it lands in the hands of Long... figures.

1 person likes this

Weak Defense, and too many unnecessary & stupid penalties are gonna cancel the "fish fry" in Indy fer cripes sake!

OH MAN..LMBO...radio commentator called Cassius "Cassius Clay!"

Like we last game against Miami, we will have to rely on our offense to win the game

and they came though

Satele hurt. we must really have a curse on us. First time we have our "starting" OL and it doesn't last for a half! good thing A.Q has played some this year.

Satele just cant catch a break for any length of time with injuries, really unfortunate

They are just living in our backfield. Offense going to have to adjust.

Come on. We need one break this game. A blocked kick. Yeesh.

this would be a perfect time for a pick 6. C;mon guys, let's do this !!!

Just heard someone yell "go back to New England Vinatieri" on TV

Funny heard someone through the tv say " go back to new england Vinitieri" lol

haha me too

We are deep s... sauce now...

D shall make a stop, 3rd and out or whatever, if they could that's an other question.

haha #59 on Miami is named Freeny

sad thing is that Freeny may be more valuable in our defense then the Freeney we have, sad but true unfortunatelly

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The truth is we are behind in the Luck era so far with what has been built here, Grigson is not Polian so far and that is clear since at the very least Polian could build better offenses faster. The D by now should be better, the o line should be better, the TEs should be better, the run game should be better and the coaching should have always been better. And we have missed on FA signings and draft picks.    It is what it is though, there is still some time and it might work out so no I am not saying it's all negative. Blah the Jeff George comparisons.   So in a way I think we are a little behind and our saving grace at times has been a bad division and the AFC as a whole is looking a bit confusing to pick top teams.   And we have missed Reggie Wayne too since he has been gone. He was HUGE here for Luck's early time to bail him out.
    • Well, I said it was dqwell's right to comment on the bosa situation.  You said it was not.  So...what's the repercussion here for him?  Sure there's the disapproval from some people but aside from that...what's the punishment for him?     
    • No. Not on the team anymore. Don't care how he plays. But he fits the same narrative. People expect great production from year 1 and its not usually realistic nor does it happen
    • If NY would have passed and the steelers would have drafted Pennington, as reported they wanted to, chad would have had a  much different career, imo. same with Brady.  If he doesnt go to NE and play for tricky Billy, i'm not so sure he has even 1 SB, and thats IF he ever became a starter. If bledsoe doesn't get hurt, we may not know who brady is, and instead of Giselle, he'd be married to a Boston Hooters girl. i believe there have been many QBs that would have had significantly different careers had they gone to different teams. its a shame but on many teams, late rd picks and UFAs just dont get the opportunities ofhigher picks. Additionally, many teams give higher rd picks more leeway and chances than perhaps they should (based on production).  
  • Welcome New Members

• Hey there Amy,    Nice to meet ya & don't be shy. It's an awesome mixture of deep thinkers, jokesters, & diehard horseshoe fans here. All opinions & perspectives are welcome here. We have football fanatics, causal observers, & just curious people on here who like to vent, blow steam, broaden their horizons, & just chuckle at stuff the regulars always say. All team allegiances are encouraged to express themselves politely & peacefully here, which is pretty cool too.    I just watch the games at home on Direct TV Sunday ticket by myself usually. 
  • Members

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 3,234

• Gavin

Gavin 6,497

• il vecchio

il vecchio 29

• richard pallo

richard pallo 127

• buccolts

buccolts 1,661

• Jdubu

Jdubu 158

• jtrester

jtrester 29

• Smonroe

Smonroe 6,159

• IndyJoe

IndyJoe 0

Rookie
    • getfitnow48

getfitnow48 0

Rookie

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.