Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Dolphins Game Day Thread

714 posts in this topic

wicked run by bush no d then Vaughn with a stupid penalty of a really late hit. not playing smart D

Were we even playing with our Linebackers on that run that made Bush look like Barry Sanders

They did the same thing to our receiver after our TD, knocked him to the ground but it wasn't called.

Well seems like basic plays are gonna work for the Fins. we just have to continue to answer back. Sucks Dfree forces a fumble and it lands in the hands of Long... figures.

1 person likes this

Weak Defense, and too many unnecessary & stupid penalties are gonna cancel the "fish fry" in Indy fer cripes sake!

OH MAN..LMBO...radio commentator called Cassius "Cassius Clay!"

Like we last game against Miami, we will have to rely on our offense to win the game

and they came though

Satele hurt. we must really have a curse on us. First time we have our "starting" OL and it doesn't last for a half! good thing A.Q has played some this year.

Satele just cant catch a break for any length of time with injuries, really unfortunate

They are just living in our backfield. Offense going to have to adjust.

Come on. We need one break this game. A blocked kick. Yeesh.

this would be a perfect time for a pick 6. C;mon guys, let's do this !!!

Just heard someone yell "go back to New England Vinatieri" on TV

Funny heard someone through the tv say " go back to new england Vinitieri" lol

haha me too

We are deep s... sauce now...

D shall make a stop, 3rd and out or whatever, if they could that's an other question.

haha #59 on Miami is named Freeny

sad thing is that Freeny may be more valuable in our defense then the Freeney we have, sad but true unfortunatelly

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• But you don't dispute what I said.  Philbin is a variable without conclusive information thrown into the mix.  Everyone also thought he'd be an excellent head coach based on his past history for Miami, but in the end, that was the opposite of what happened.  Plus, in roughly 6-7 weeks of limited practice, that's a tall order for any coach to dramatically improve something so awful.     It is fine to be optimistic.  I am not saying we can't be better, I am asking how keeping 4 of 5 players who COLLECTIVELY were lousy last year and adding only a rookie who may be great or could be less than that as none of us have any idea (going into training camp everyone "assumed" Clowney would be a monster.. he hasn't been.... and there are plenty of other examples of first rounders not ready for prime time.  I hope Kelly is awesome as a former College Center, I love the position.  But let's pump the breaks on making him All Pro as many have acted like it's a given he will be.  He hadn't had a single live ammo practice in pads to this point.     What I stated (and you pretty much restated) were all true.  Why dispute the truth? Start with that, then make a case for why it will be better.  To your credit you made that attempt, but it's all hopeful thinking going forward, not factual analysis looking back; 
    • Well, let me help you:    fact fakt/ noun   a thing that is indisputably the case. "she lacks political experience—a fact that becomes clear when she appears in public" synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty; More         used in discussing the significance of something that is the case. noun: the fact that "the real problem facing them is the fact that their funds are being cut" a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article. synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature,characteristic, ingredient, circumstance, aspect, facet;  information "every fact was double-checked"   Since that applies to what I said, you've now been educated.  
    • yup...they are over 50 miniature donkeys (with a couple full size). Iy's a great farm with national forest on part of it that feels like yellowstone when you go back in their!
    • Yeah, I know it's just a "tweaked" ankle but that still doesn't bode well for a guy with a history of injuries. Especially being an UDFA that needs every oppurtunity he can get to make the team. 
  • Welcome New Members

• Members

• RockThatBlue

RockThatBlue 2,552

• boogmanningluck

boogmanningluck 4

Rookie
    • Moe

Moe 0

Rookie
    • krunk

krunk 4,131

• shakedownstreet

shakedownstreet 4,736

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 48

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,463

• Everyone

Everyone 1,230

• CR91

CR91 4,146

• JlynRN

JlynRN 500

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.