Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

subvet

Say it loud tomorrow!

subvet    400

I can't go to the game this week but say it loud so the TV mikes hear it,

SQUISH THE FISH, SQUISH THE FISH, SQUISH THE FISH!

Yea it's childish but I turn 60 tomorrow and I'm regressing to my youth.....

Qwiz    3,633

What fish would you be referring to? Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Maybe you should chant " Handle the Mammal, Handle the Mammal!" Not as catchy, but it would be politically correct... :cool:

CjMcGirt23    308

What fish would you be referring to? Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Maybe you should chant " Handle the Mammal, Handle the Mammal!" Not as catchy, but it would be politically correct... :cool:

smh...lol

shakedownstreet    5,654

"Outscore the aquatic mammal team."-no violence and ambiguous enough as to not step on any toes.

plus no tragic misrepresentation of species

subvet    400

Hey, I wore dolphins on my chest in the Navy as a qualified submariner and we referred to the pin as "fish" so a little creative license is requested here.....lol!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   So can we be honest for a minute? I think we underestimated Melvin. I, personally, didn't think Melvin would see a roster spot, much less start over Quincy Wilson, who when healthy, had blanket coverage with slight mistimed swipes to bat away the ball. I am really happy for Melvin to have made such great improvement from last year when he was getting beat by receivers constantly, always out of position to now making 2 interceptions in one game. They may have been 'lucky', but he was in position to make the pick and has definitely improved since last year.    Our secondary as a whole, we have 4 relatively new players including Melvin: Wilson, Hooker, and Hairston. Going forward, I think our secondary could be much, much better than 2016, even without Davis. Not trying to blow the same horn, but Ballard has helped our franchise take a few steps forward toward a future championship. Defense vastly improved (still needs work) and 1-2 without Luck (same as with Luck last year), I think I'm beginning to see a light near the end of the tunnel.     
    • Who is Beth Nowans? Ok I am just kidding KingColt, anyway once we started to play good the announcing didn't bother me too much.
    • Lamey is easily one of the best announcers of all-time IMO.
    • The fact that he's getting extended playing time is making this deal more and more favorable for us, coupled of course with the fact that he's playing well. It was assumed at the time of the trade that he would likely be on the bench, and if he did play, it would be a week or two, at best. He's getting ready to start his third game, and might get a couple more starts after that.   And he's clearly separated himself from any other backup QB the team had this year, especially Tolzien. He's giving us a chance every week, which is what you want from a backup. He has playmaking ability, and he's earning the trust of his teammates. 
    • Grew up a coach's kid and started watching game film very early in HS(I also did a little spotting as a kid) and broke down Game film and developed Offensive play charts as a coach. Since I struggled to get on the depth chart( my health) it was my way of making the team better
  • Members