Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

subvet

Say it loud tomorrow!

16 posts in this topic

I can't go to the game this week but say it loud so the TV mikes hear it,

SQUISH THE FISH, SQUISH THE FISH, SQUISH THE FISH!

Yea it's childish but I turn 60 tomorrow and I'm regressing to my youth.....

6 people like this

Count the MIDWEST in. Squish The Fish. Squish The Fish. Squish The Fish!

1 person likes this

What fish would you be referring to? Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Maybe you should chant " Handle the Mammal, Handle the Mammal!" Not as catchy, but it would be politically correct... :cool:

2 people like this

What fish would you be referring to? Dolphins are mammals, not fish. Maybe you should chant " Handle the Mammal, Handle the Mammal!" Not as catchy, but it would be politically correct... :cool:

smh...lol

1 person likes this

Squish the aquatic mammal!

Doesn't sound as good for some reason.

PLUG THE BLOWHOLE?!......

"Outscore the aquatic mammal team."-no violence and ambiguous enough as to not step on any toes.

2 people like this

"Outscore the aquatic mammal team."-no violence and ambiguous enough as to not step on any toes.

plus no tragic misrepresentation of species

1 person likes this

Hey, I wore dolphins on my chest in the Navy as a qualified submariner and we referred to the pin as "fish" so a little creative license is requested here.....lol!
1 person likes this

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't think he can.   Player protest was a negotiated piece of the players union contract with the owners.   They'd have to open up a complete re-negotiation and the players are not likely to give up personal freedom,  at least not without considerable cost to the owners.       I don't see either side budging.....   This is a principle thing for both sides.....  
    • Because you don't assume that you're not going to have a running game at the start.     You have to at least make the defense stop you.     You can't make yourself a one dimensional team --- especially at the start --- you have to force the other team to make that happen.   It's not just a Pagano thing.....   it's the view of whoever is his OC....    Arians, Hamilton and now Chud.   And if it was such faulty thinking,  don't you think Grigson and Irsay would say something to him?    Force him to change?       They just rehired him and he's still doing,   so the front office supports Pagano in this way.   And, this past week,  Gore went off for 70 yards in the first half.    The 2nd half fall-off is a reflection of the injuries on the o-line.   I know this is not popular here.....    you're not alone....   but football-wise,  this is reasonable thinking.  
    • Intro: Our “number crunching” series on Colts.com continues this week with a slew of numbers to watch in the Colts heading to London to take on the Jaguars on Sunday morning. View the full article
    • Would something like this be possibly voted in next season, such as any player who either kneels or has their fist raised is fined? At first I dismissed this idea, but having considered it, I've seen the NFL implement ridiculous fines, such as you're only allowed certain brands of equipment, touchdown celebration scrutiny, the media attendance requirement (ie. Marshawn Lynch), and lack of player contact in practices (ie. Seahawks). The NFL can fine players both in and out of game, so why not also during the National Anthem?

If there is indeed a correlation between protesting and lower NFL ratings, it could be in Goodell's interest to stamp this issue out before it spirals out of control. It's possible these protests are costing the NFL money, whether they want to admit it or not.   Oh, and have the fines go to police and military veterans.
    • Sorry to hear that JP. Hope you get another chance. I'll raise a glass in your honour. Go well sir....
  • Welcome New Members

• Welcome here Nils!   I can tell you, most of football fans in Hungary are Patriots fans...unfortunately. 
    • Hi, Nils here....   I know a lot of Europeans support the Patriots, but all I can say is no way man, no way!   I'm not entirely sure when I started to follow and cheer for the Colts, but I has no shame in admitting that it was when Manning begun to really shine. It was probably back in 1999 because I seem to remember that play-off game against the Titans.   I also remember the I loved how the Colts would play a beautiful offensive game whereas other teams were boring with their defensive strengths. Aaaahh, those were the days!   I was introduced to American Football during my American Politics/presidential election study in Washington D.C. in the fall of 1996 (Clinton vs Dole). Didn't really get attached to any team back then, so you can say that Redskins just left me totally uninspired.   It is a great and welcoming forum here - and that is just how I remembered America too.    
  • Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.