Photo

Donald Brown downgraded to questionable vs Miami.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ColtsFTW

ColtsFTW
  • 392 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Apparently hes having swelling in the knee.

https://twitter.com/...886925217918976

Preseason Live: Indianapolis ColtsColts Football Starts Now. Don't Miss a Moment!

#2 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5910 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

He will play...
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#3 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2576 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I don't know.. Usually set-backs right before the game aren't good signs. With the way the RBs and o-line are playing,I don't think it would kill us if he's not a full go. He's not a bruiser by any means, though he could get the tough yardage when there's a hole. Miami is gonna clog those trenches, i'd like to see a dose of power from Carter. And Ballard.

#4 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7187 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

I don't know.. Usually set-backs right before the game aren't good signs. With the way the RBs and o-line are playing,I don't think it would kill us if he's not a full go. He's not a bruiser by any means, though he could get the tough yardage when there's a hole. Miami is gonna clog those trenches, i'd like to see a dose of power from Carter. And Ballard.

I agree. His strong suit is the break away run. If he's limited due to the knee, we're better off with the power backs.

#5 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Maybe just limit him to 3rd downs and have Ballard & Carter running at full speed.

Honestly, I think the bruisers would work better in this situation than Brown will.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#6 unitaswestand

unitaswestand
  • 1202 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

I think Carter would be the most effective against Miami's defense. Something I love about Carter is that he rarely goes backwards. He is a north-south runner and usually picks up an extra yard or two when being tackled.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      01 Sep
    T Y Goodbye

JOES LEAGUE..I am getting sick, and not feeling well..I'll try to be on as much as possible to help with fixing the draft errors..I need you all to cooperate and rop the players you actually didnt draft and then in a day or 2 put in a waiver request for those you did draft...I may not be on but i['ll try...sorry guys

Show comments (2)
View All Updates