Photo

Donald Brown downgraded to questionable vs Miami.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ColtsFTW

ColtsFTW
  • 394 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Apparently hes having swelling in the knee.

https://twitter.com/...886925217918976

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 John Dee

John Dee
  • 5984 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

He will play...
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."
Aldous Huxley

#3 Captain Americolt

Captain Americolt
  • 2577 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

I don't know.. Usually set-backs right before the game aren't good signs. With the way the RBs and o-line are playing,I don't think it would kill us if he's not a full go. He's not a bruiser by any means, though he could get the tough yardage when there's a hole. Miami is gonna clog those trenches, i'd like to see a dose of power from Carter. And Ballard.

#4 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7303 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

I don't know.. Usually set-backs right before the game aren't good signs. With the way the RBs and o-line are playing,I don't think it would kill us if he's not a full go. He's not a bruiser by any means, though he could get the tough yardage when there's a hole. Miami is gonna clog those trenches, i'd like to see a dose of power from Carter. And Ballard.

I agree. His strong suit is the break away run. If he's limited due to the knee, we're better off with the power backs.

#5 Tark The Shark

Tark The Shark
  • 2391 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Maybe just limit him to 3rd downs and have Ballard & Carter running at full speed.

Honestly, I think the bruisers would work better in this situation than Brown will.
“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the heck you're doing.”- Peyton Manning

#6 unitaswestand

unitaswestand
  • 1202 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

I think Carter would be the most effective against Miami's defense. Something I love about Carter is that he rarely goes backwards. He is a north-south runner and usually picks up an extra yard or two when being tackled.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Sep
    ruksak

Many years ago I had a friend named "Caw". It was sad to witness, but he went completely insane. Apparently he was convinced that crows were talking to him.

View All Updates