Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ColtsFTW

Donald Brown downgraded to questionable vs Miami.

6 posts in this topic

I don't know.. Usually set-backs right before the game aren't good signs. With the way the RBs and o-line are playing,I don't think it would kill us if he's not a full go. He's not a bruiser by any means, though he could get the tough yardage when there's a hole. Miami is gonna clog those trenches, i'd like to see a dose of power from Carter. And Ballard.

2 people like this

I don't know.. Usually set-backs right before the game aren't good signs. With the way the RBs and o-line are playing,I don't think it would kill us if he's not a full go. He's not a bruiser by any means, though he could get the tough yardage when there's a hole. Miami is gonna clog those trenches, i'd like to see a dose of power from Carter. And Ballard.

I agree. His strong suit is the break away run. If he's limited due to the knee, we're better off with the power backs.

1 person likes this

Maybe just limit him to 3rd downs and have Ballard & Carter running at full speed.

Honestly, I think the bruisers would work better in this situation than Brown will.

I think Carter would be the most effective against Miami's defense. Something I love about Carter is that he rarely goes backwards. He is a north-south runner and usually picks up an extra yard or two when being tackled.