Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/03

sb41champs

Following lousy 2011 seasons - the Indianapolis Colts and Miami Dolphins hired new coaching staffs - turned over a major part of their rosters - drafted new "franchise QB's" in the first round of the 2012 NFL draft - and - embarked on the uncertain waters of the 2012 NFL seasons !!

Not quite to the half-way point of the season - BOTH teams have already exceeded expectations and actually become part of the "mix" for the 2012 post-season discussion !!

That being said - being impartial (LOL) and fair - WHICH team do you believe will win Sunday's game between the Colts and Dolphins in Lucas Oil Stadium ??

The 2012 Dolphins are like last years 49ers. All the experts were knocking them right after the draft predicting dismal seasons and they were/are big surprises.Same as with the Colts, you cant make season predictions based on previous seasons results, not with wholesale changes being made. Gotta go with my Colts on this one, believe in Blue! GO COLTS!

I think the colts take it by 3

Andrew Luck - 325 yards 3 TD's 2 INT (lead a last minute GW 54 yard drive to set up an AV FG)

AV - game winning FG

I take it we pinned them back on their own goal line and forced them to punt? We are certainly not getting the ball back on our own 46 yard line from a kick off return! Or a turnover....

I take it we pinned them back on their own goal line and forced them to punt? We are certainly not getting the ball back on our own 46 yard line from a kick off return! Or a turnover....

wouldnt getting the ball on our own 46 and a 54 yard drive be a touchdown???? thats why i said game winning field goal. not extra point lol.