Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coltsguy510

Chuck Pagano Facts

5 posts in this topic

Chuck Pagano attacks sharks when he smells them bleed

Little Kids wear Superman underwear, Superman wears Chuck Pagano underwear

Chuck Pagano has a Grizzly bear carpet in his room, the bear isn't dead, just afraid to move

Chuck Pagano can cut through a hot knife with butter

Chuck Pagano once urinated in a semi trucks gas tank as a joke.....that truck is now known as Optimus Prime

Chuck Pagano can kill two stones with one bird

Not necessarily a fact, but rather a mindset: tenacious, relentless, & overflowing intestinal fortitude.

Chuck Pagano doesn't swim, water just wants to be around him.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Cuts..
      Your not. What I'm saying is that it would be a bit of a surprise cut BUT possible if one of our other TE's outplays him or staff thinks someone outplays him. Obviously chances are greater that he don't get cut but I don't think he played so well last year that his roster spot is not up for grabs if Pagano. The TE coach and company feel he got out played in the preseason. Basically what Im saying is that it's unlikely but he is not 100% locked into a spot in my opinion
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      Bird draft history besides Turner, Paul George. Danny Granger and Lance Stephenson says different. Just to give you an idea of his many draft screw-ups he traded Jermaine freakin O'neal for Roy Hibbert and a few other nobodies (With the exception of TJ Ford who was decent though injury prone). That one still burns me up a bit when I think about it   Traded for G Hill to be a Point Guard (I really like G Hill.. He is a good player...But its not about him. Its about making him the PG.)  AND MO You should check out his other draft choices....The majority of which are not in the NBA. some are not even in the country now
    • Earl Okine
      Exactly. Grigson ain't the only GM with some failed draft picks and classes.  Some like to present the information as if it's exclusive to Grigson.
    • 2015-2016 Indiana Pacers (And rest of the NBA) Season
      I don't think my Bulls will trade Butler.  A report came out today saying teams are being told he won't be available.  If the Bulls do trade him it'll be for a top 3 pick in this year's draft.  Jimmy Butler and Paul George together would be fun to watch though
    • Luck is 92 on the top 100
      I like what Reggie said on the NFL network.  He said with the offensive line improvements, Luck could be the best QB in the league in the next few years.  He said all he cares about is football and getting better.  I am glad he's a Colt!
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.