Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T Y Goodbye

Two huge matchups in College this week

4 posts in this topic

I am so looking forward to this weekend..

Alabama vs LSU and Oregon and USC.

It most likely won't happen, but I hope LSU pulls the upset....it should be a hard hitting game....

The game I've been waiting for..Oregon and USC...Oregon is not my team, but are they loaded with talent and I love watching their offense...

I want to see what Marcus Mariota can do against USC....I'm really high on this kid..He's got a lot of poise and handles the fast pace extremely well for a red shirt freshman...

I think Bama wins by 7 and Oregon wins by at least 17 over SC....

If Bama wins, I want to see a Bama vs Oregon BCS Championship...that probably won't happen as well...one can hope!

IND_The Catch_728x90

BCS Championship game will be Notre Dame Vs. Alabama. The ratings will be insane.

BCS Championship game will be Notre Dame Vs. Alabama. The ratings will be insane.

That's how I was seeing it as well..but I think Oregon is the only team that could even challenge Bama..out of the remaining unbeaten teams.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Bleacher Report 7 round mock draft
      There are some picks in the draft that I am a little indifferent about. I guess depending how the draft played out I would be content with this draft. Getting Billings in the 2nd is almost impossible, but that would be one of the best steals of the draft. The more realistic option in the 2nd would be Vernon Butler from LA Tech. Other than that the rest of the draft is definitely possible.   KJ Dillon is intriguing he is listed as a S, but played a lot of man coverage out of the nickel spot as well. He has good size, and would be a nice piece to add later in the draft for another solid addition to our pass defense. I personally like his teammate Karl Joseph a lot. He was one of my favorite players the last few years, and he would easily be the top safety prospect this year if it wasn't for his injury. I think if Joseph fall to us in the 3rd that we should get his name on our draft card as fast as we can.
    • Robert Krafts Classless Remark to Archie after Peyton gets 2nd ring
      Why is this shocking? Nobody ever accused Robert Kraft of being a decent human being.
      Well, at least Archie Manning doesn't have a "son" whose in prison for murder.....
      I see what you mean. But I'm still gonna wait to hear the full extent of the conversation Kraft was having. I know some won't give him the benefit of the doubt like you said, but I just don't see what he would possibly hope to accomplish by coming out and talking trash, especially after what happened a few weeks ago.
    • Cam's Gold MVP Cleats
      The piling on continues. What is funny is that there have been many people on this board (including myself) upset at people feeding into and buying into the narrative on Peyton (can't win the big game...regular season mvp/playoff goat etc etc) and yet we jump very quickly to do the same thing to another player. Now we are criticizing the guy because the cleats he wore. The kid isn't perfect...and makes some mistakes...but he also does as much charity work as any I've seen...plays with a ton of passion on the field and seems to want to have a good time playing the game. He has his faults for sure..but it would be nice to see us give the young man room to grow up and make mistakes or at the worst have some fun playing a GAME. If we keep tearing everyone down there isn't going to be anyone to cheer for. I know my post isn't going to be popular but we aren't talking about Michael Vick here....Cam didn't kill any puppies or anything. He got upset when he had to sit next to an opponent brag about how they beat him...he made some bad plays in the game...and now he wore some flashy shoes...that he didn't even WEAR in the game..just warm ups. I'm going to take the Archie view. You would like to see the guy handle things differently..but losing is hard....very hard at that level and I think it would be nice to show some humanity and give him a break.
  • Topics

• Members

• Jason_S

Jason_S 3,842

• gregr507

gregr507 13

• MasterCrief

MasterCrief 5

• Kirie89

Kirie89 14

• DarkHorseColts

DarkHorseColts 101

• Gavin

Gavin 5,855

• Pelt

Pelt 181

• buccolts

buccolts 1,540

• wig

wig 526

• ponyboy

ponyboy 274

• Blog Entries

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.