Photo

Two huge matchups in College this week

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 2042 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:45 AM

I am so looking forward to this weekend..

Alabama vs LSU and Oregon and USC.

It most likely won't happen, but I hope LSU pulls the upset....it should be a hard hitting game....

The game I've been waiting for..Oregon and USC...Oregon is not my team, but are they loaded with talent and I love watching their offense...

I want to see what Marcus Mariota can do against USC....I'm really high on this kid..He's got a lot of poise and handles the fast pace extremely well for a red shirt freshman...

I think Bama wins by 7 and Oregon wins by at least 17 over SC....

If Bama wins, I want to see a Bama vs Oregon BCS Championship...that probably won't happen as well...one can hope!

Congratulations to Marcus Mariota for winning the Heisman Trophy, as well as all the other major awards. Good luck in the playoffs against FSU.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life

King Optimistic

• 1413 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

BCS Championship game will be Notre Dame Vs. Alabama. The ratings will be insane.

#3 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 2042 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

BCS Championship game will be Notre Dame Vs. Alabama. The ratings will be insane.

That's how I was seeing it as well..but I think Oregon is the only team that could even challenge Bama..out of the remaining unbeaten teams.

Congratulations to Marcus Mariota for winning the Heisman Trophy, as well as all the other major awards. Good luck in the playoffs against FSU.

#4 PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger
  • Memb ns
  • 19228 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Go LSU
Onward Princeton Forward Princeton

PrincetonTiger77

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!