Photo

Joe Lefeged and why he's not starting

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#41 Gavin

Gavin
  • 18621 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:53 AM

My cousins boyfriends sisters uncles barber is related to Zbis and he said this thread is ridiculous

:mindblow: Thanks I have a migraine now trying to piece all that family info ya a just gave me all together the last 10 minutes, Im gonna go get me an aspirin

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#42 House

House
  • 7110 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

I know this may be hard for some of you to believe, but brother in laws of backup/special teams players do in fact play Madden online. I don't see why so many people are saying things like, 'Yeah....and I'm Andrew Luck's cousin.' If I was related to a Colt player, and I were playing Madden online against a guy playing as the Colts, I'd probably tell him. If the guy were trolling he'd probably come up with a better relation than the Colts backup Strong Safety.

How much online gaming do you do? This is a legitimate questions, and hopefully it doesn't sound condescending lol.

I can't count the times I've been told; I'm related to the game developer and I'm going to get you banned, I work for Xbox live and I'm going to get you banned. I get told I'm going to get banned seemingly weekly, and I never have been lmao

That's the reason I'm a sceptic when it comes to those situations. There's no shortage of people who are bored, and want to either, A) mess with people, B) want attention.

On the flip side, like you alluded to, it's nothing SO outrageous that its impossible it could be true either.

So I am firmly in the sceptic category, but that doesn't mean OP doesn't make good points, or a good conversation starter :).
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#43 unvrsty07

unvrsty07
  • 124 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

The saddest part of the o.p. is that Joe hasn't learned the playbook halfway through the season!

#44 The Peytonator

The Peytonator
  • 2953 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

How much online gaming do you do? This is a legitimate questions, and hopefully it doesn't sound condescending lol.

I can't count the times I've been told; I'm related to the game developer and I'm going to get you banned, I work for Xbox live and I'm going to get you banned. I get told I'm going to get banned seemingly weekly, and I never have been lmao

That's the reason I'm a sceptic when it comes to those situations. There's no shortage of people who are bored, and want to either, A) mess with people, B) want attention.

On the flip side, like you alluded to, it's nothing SO outrageous that its impossible it could be true either.

So I am firmly in the sceptic category, but that doesn't mean OP doesn't make good points, or a good conversation starter :).

I've heard those guys countless times. What I don't hear are claims of being the brother in law of a backup/special teams player to the Indianapolis Colts. I mean, if he's bored he'd probably say 'Yeah, I'm Chuck Pagano's brother.....I'm pretty much a big deal'. Know what I mean? There's a difference between some punk 13 year old saying he works for XBox Live and is gonna get you banned, versus saying you have a vague relation to Joe Lefeged. I'm not saying he IS in fact the brother in law, but it's also not so outlandish to make some of the comments people are.....

Back on one of the older Colt forums, our backup RB Kenton Keith was getting ripped all the time. Eventually one of his relatives made an account, said who he was, and said he/she didn't really like reading all the crap talk about his/her nephew. They were very respectable and I believe they were said relation. They weren't doing it for lulz....woulda been a mighty boring way to get lulz. They ended up disappearing after Keith was cut lending further creedence to their story imo.

#45 House

House
  • 7110 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:53 AM

I've heard those guys countless times. What I don't hear are claims of being the brother in law of a backup/special teams player to the Indianapolis Colts. I mean, if he's bored he'd probably say 'Yeah, I'm Chuck Pagano's brother.....I'm pretty much a big deal'. Know what I mean? There's a difference between some punk 13 year old saying he works for XBox Live and is gonna get you banned, versus saying you have a vague relation to Joe Lefeged. I'm not saying he IS in fact the brother in law, but it's also not so outlandish to make some of the comments people are.....

Back on one of the older Colt forums, our backup RB Kenton Keith was getting ripped all the time. Eventually one of his relatives made an account, said who he was, and said he/she didn't really like reading all the crap talk about his/her nephew. They were very respectable and I believe they were said relation. They weren't doing it for lulz....woulda been a mighty boring way to get lulz. They ended up disappearing after Keith was cut lending further creedence to their story imo.

Agreed, funny thing about anything online, anything could be a lie, anything could be the truth.

It would be a very boring thing to lie about, but who knows lol.
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#46 Peytonparker

Peytonparker
  • 438 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

:mindblow: Thanks I have a migraine now trying to piece all that family info ya a just gave me all together the last 10 minutes, Im gonna go get me an aspirin

Sorry Gavin

#47 John Waylon

John Waylon
  • 3602 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

The saddest part of the o.p. is that Joe hasn't learned the playbook halfway through the season!

He must be slow.

Equal opportunity employer!
2012 mayan apocalypse survivor. We will rebuild.

#48 achcolts

achcolts
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Why are people bashing the OP? I knew lefeged my freshman year at rutgers, its not like lefeged is some famous legend

#49 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13836 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

Why are people bashing the OP? I knew lefeged my freshman year at rutgers, its not like lefeged is some famous legend

Kinda my thoughts. If the guy had told the OP he was related to Andrew Luck or Reggie Wayne I would be more skeptical. Most people on this planet don't have the slightest clue who Joe Lefeged is let a lone pretend to be someone in his family.

With that said I think if the coaching staff felt like Lefeged was better they would play him. Lefeged was splitting time last year with Caldwell last year and couldn't lock down the job vs. him so I don't think Lefeged is some kinda hidden gem sitting on our bench. I think he's a nice special team's player and a decent back up. That's not to say Zibs is the end all be all at safety because he's not but I just don't think we have someone better than him on the roster right now.
Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#50 chrisfarley

chrisfarley
  • 2379 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

yes, that is correct, he doesn't know the playbook at well and he's mainly a ST player but also he is battling an injury,,,it may take him a while to heal from. and yes, that is believable as far as it being his relative, no doubt about it, truely believable.

#51 TheRecord

TheRecord
  • Rookie
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Joe Lefeged does not have any brothers or brothers-in-law. It's a lie!!!

#52 ALuck>RG3

ALuck>RG3
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:32 AM

What's this fools gamertag ill go ask him myself

#53 TheRecord

TheRecord
  • Rookie
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:42 AM

People shouldn't believe everything they hear and read...including the comment that Joe Lefeged doesn't know the play book! Who told you that?

#54 CanuckColtsFan

CanuckColtsFan
  • 284 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

This is the funniest thread I have read on this forum. If I had been drinking milk it would have came out my nose

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates