Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exodus

Incredible story of the Colts granting a man a wish [merge]

25 posts in this topic

Tearjerker for sure. Very good of the Colts to do that for him.

1 person likes this

It's a great video, but I didn't see where he met Luck though. I guess watching the game was his meeting.

He meets Luck in the tunnel, should probably rewatch. Definitely made me tear up.

1 person likes this

He meets Luck in the tunnel, should probably rewatch. Definitely made me tear up.

ya right around the 4:00 min mark!

Definitely a touching moment!

* drying eyes now * Very touching. Kudos to All the people involved that made this happen.

Truly touching....

I swear..*sniff*..its just aller...gies..*sniff*...

darn onions...

Nice video!! what happened to danny? is he still alive? I hope he saw the game against the Green Bay packers...

Nice video!! what happened to danny? is he still alive? I hope he saw the game against the Green Bay packers...

I think he's gone... left within days of the game ... I may be mistaken.

Wow what an Amazing video !!! Very touching indeed :) And I'm glad he got his wish to see the Colts and to meet Andrew Luck. And to meet Coach Chuck, absolutely amazing :disco:

For those who can't see the above video (it's unavailable outside the US):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eYhUy1sWkg

That's an amazing story. Huge props to the Colts for doing that and helping make someone's day. I'm proud to be a fan of the classiest organization in the league. Well done everyone in the organization, from Irsay all the way down. It's great he got to go to a Colts game.

talk about the monster, the moment this guy got his face painted, and then lunges at the camera, AWESOME. maybe down, but the "monster" is never out of a fight. LOVE IT!

And here are the tears. WHat a wonderful video-- true Hoosier pride! :) God Bless Mr. Webber!